Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Forgotten legend(OOC)

Fallen Valkyrie

Eh, he's called the unbreakable because he can shield himself so that's why he said he'd be up front during trouble :P

Hopefully we'll get some action soon.

@@Unicorncob
Sure your in :) just w8 couple of posts i will put you in like you are already at portal with Eir and Tybalt.

Hopefully we'll get some action soon.

You can't handle the action maggot :P But on serious said it will be soon you get tru portal some explantion walking and than some easy fight  :)

ps 
I will close new aceptions for now, anny one who whant in can reserve place and at end of Act I they can join 

(edited)
Sweet! Just give me my cue here!

You dont need a  cue you can post in max 5 post.Im going to lead ur heros in room with portal and when they come close to it start Rp ing :)

Edited by Primordus

You dont need a  cue you can post in max 5 post.Im going to lead ur heros in room with portal and when they come close to it start Rp ing :)

So I come in when they're about to enter the portal, correct? :wat:

So I come in when they're about to enter the portal, correct?

Litle earlyer,they will get litle sumer of mision b4 eneter at portal and you are ther to hear itand talk just w8 for them to come to Eir and Tybalt 

Litle earlyer,they will get litle sumer of mision b4 eneter at portal and you are ther to hear itand talk just w8 for them to come to Eir and Tybalt 

So I can just have Tyra burst in the door and be all "I'M COMING TOO"? :P

(edited)
So I can just have Tyra burst in the door and be all "I'M COMING TOO"?

You are already ther just read lest post in RP i think you will get it :) you are another Initate at Eir and Tybalt

Edited by Primordus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sky falls and the ground shakes in the lands of the north.Earth ponies and unicorns crawl from the wreckage of their homes in the Crystal mountains struggling to find shelter in the south. The call goes out for volunteers to assist the victims in this time of need, when earth and sky seem to have become the enemy…

The situation worsens for the citizens near Crysta mountains.Volunteers have eased the burden, but more refugees hobble down from the deep mountains.The storm there gains momentum, but the forces of good are beginning to rally. They’re sending their heroes to defend the land and its peoples. Someone must hold back the gathering storm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys and gals,im Primordus and il be your GM :)

I am aiming for this RP to be action-adventure RP.

This RP is taking place in Equestria,in between  Fall of King  Sombra and Banishment of Princess Luna.

With this RP im trying to make long story about forgotten batle with evil.

For now I onli have finished Act 1(4-5 chapters) of this RP(you can see litle from it on top)but have skeleton for full RP so if act 1 start well il finished rest.For some enemis il use animals/creatures/monsters that aren't in mlp universe

Anny way I'm going in too big details now :)

I'm looking for max 5  adventurers,and have onli 2 rules: Im acepting non-pony races but dont go too much bizarre.  And im acepting all powers if they aren't overpowered.

People can reserve place but cant join until end of Act I

Here is the sign up sheet:

Name:

Race:

Oc Link:

Combat Style:

Personality:

Here are accepted adventurers:                                                               

1.Ice Blizzard          - IceBlizzard

2. Caliber                 -Peytonjay

3.Radiant Sentinel - Chip Circuit

4.Tyra Shatterhoof - Unicorncob

Rp have started on http://mlpforums.com/topic/124517-forgotten-legend/ 

Current in RP on: Act I  Flame and Frost, Chapter I Prelude 

If you have anny  question about this RP plz let my know  below.

ps

This will be my frst RP like GM :)

Name:  Alexandria

Race:  Pegasus

Oc Link:  in sig

Combat style:  Armed combat (spears, swords) with armor

Personality:  Strong willed and when she feels like giving up she won't show it.  She strives to be the best but falls short.  

Notes:  I oringinally made her for an empire rp so take out the whole earth pony hatred thing.   :blink: