Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Forgotten legend(OOC)

Fallen Valkyrie

Name:  Alexandria Race:  Pegasus Oc Link:  in sig Combat style:  Armed combat (spears, swords) with armor Personality:  Strong willed and when she feels like giving up she won't show it.  She strives to be the best but falls short.   Notes:  I oringinally made her for an empire rp so take out the whole earth pony hatred thing.  

You can join but not at this moment when they get back in city,they will get ther soon maybi in ~7-20 posts max 
 if you are stil interested il add your name to advanturers list

@@Chip Circuit,@, @@Unicorncob,  @

I'm going to bed,if you whant do more RP without my :P

So since we're on open role play if we want, do you guys want another larger creature to appear so Radiant will be able to prove himself since all you characters are probably upset at him for standing back to watch :P

Okay, so I think I'd like to give this a shot. Here's the character id like to enter with. ( if it's not too late. I noticed one space open.)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/naga-the-rakshasa-r8043

If I'm accepted, can someone explain what has happened so far?

( okay, this is the absolute last RP I'm going to try and join for awhile. Too many and it'll be tough to manage XD)

Okay, so I think I'd like to give this a shot. Here's the character id like to enter with. ( if it's not too late. I noticed one space open.)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/naga-the-rakshasa-r8043

If I'm accepted, can someone explain what has happened so far?

( okay, this is the absolute last RP I'm going to try and join for awhile. Too many and it'll be tough to manage XD)

Sry m8 but last place have been taken lest night i just didnt have time to upload adventurer list yet

@

Name: Atlas Rainbows Lightfeather
Race: Pegasus 
Oc Link: See sig.
Combat Style: Expert swordsmen and marksmen with the Griffon Arquebus
Personality: Troubled past, cheerful, slow to trust, loyal, stubborn

I see you've got another slot left. Mind if I join the party even a bit late.

@,

Name: Atlas Rainbows Lightfeather

Race: Pegasus

Oc Link: See sig.

Combat Style: Expert swordsmen and marksmen with the Griffon Arquebus

Personality: Troubled past, cheerful, slow to trust, loyal, stubborn

Sry m8 plave have been taken lest night i just cant get time on pc to upload adventurer list

I see you've got another slot left. Mind if I join the party even a bit late.

Sry about that im on phone and its relly hard to post :(

@

Ice i know i ask too much here but can you come to Tybalt ?

Ok I'll bring Caliber too.

@

So I know I didn't specify at the beginning but I was wondering if it would be DM approved if Radiant had some magical weapons with him. Only thing magicAL is he has special hilts in his bag that allow him to create a sword made of magic, otherwise it functions as just a regular sword. And was wondering if he could have four of them otherwise it's cool if you say no since I didn't anything on weapons earlier.

@

So I know I didn't specify at the beginning but I was wondering if it would be DM approved if Radiant had some magical weapons with him. Only thing magicAL is he has special hilts in his bag that allow him to create a sword made of magic, otherwise it functions as just a regular sword. And was wondering if he could have four of them otherwise it's cool if you say no since I didn't anything on weapons earlier.

Its ok :) Just it sound like they can be relly strong so dont ower use em plz :)

(edited)

Its ok :) Just it sound like they can be relly strong so dont ower use em plz :)

I'm good at not overpowering :)

Again they will only function as if they were metal swords. The hilts are just specially made so a unicorn without the ability to.manifest weapons can do so.

only reason I wanted those is since he didn't have weapons on him at the beginning I wanted something he could of hidden in his pack.

@

You and that damn sword polish lol

Make sure you polish it nice and hard boy 

Edited by Chip Circuit

(edited)

@

You and that damn sword polish lol

Make sure you polish it nice and hard boy 

hey, dull, rusty swords are no joke. :okiedokielokie:

'this is my sword! there are many like it, but this one is mine! without my sword, i am nothing! without me, my sword is nothing! only together, are we something!'

Edited by Peytonjay
  • Brohoof 2