Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Man why does everyone think Rainbow with the burns? I designed her in Season 3 when it wasn't even a thing yet lol. Believe me when I say this, Rainbow she would have way more stuff than that. It's really closer to scars or burns than a good thing. Like "I got hit by lighting and didn't quite walk away unscathed" kind of thing. In fact every gray part is burns. Her hair got affected too.

You hit the nail on the head with the personality. Very introverted.

It's not necessarily apparent, but she only has wings when Sparky turns into the backpack. Hence the arrow, but I realize not everyone will immediately get that.

I try to make her fit with Canon, but I admit it's a bit higher than what we've seen. I implement her inventions without computers or electronic circuitry, so it's designed for a world where magic is common. But yea it's canon derived, not strictly canon. I gotta do some changes for Empire as a result.

• Brohoof 1

Actually the name is a play on Electric and follows the family naming scheme. They all have names and talents having to do with electric magic, or thunder in the case of her father. Bolt is a last name. Such a thing exists. It's not like people where everyone has one but Pinkie has a last name, proven by her sister.

• Brohoof 1

Man why does everyone think Rainbow with the burns? I designed her in Season 3 when it wasn't even a thing yet lol. Believe me when I say this, Rainbow she would have way more stuff than that. It's really closer to scars or burns than a good thing. Like "I got hit by lighting and didn't quite walk away unscathed" kind of thing. In fact every gray part is burns. Her hair got affected too.

I actually like her design though, and I like how she got her cutie mark by being struck by lighting. That kicks the crap out of the Mane Six's stories! They would require some explanation, maybe a down grade in appearance, but I say keep them. 

It's not necessarily apparent, but she only has wings when Sparky turns into the backpack. Hence the arrow, but I realize not everyone will immediately get that.

Hmmm Rarity got wings temporarily too. I guess I would just suggest the wing design being less pegasus like. That's a nitpick though.

I try to make her fit with Canon, but I admit it's a bit higher than what we've seen. I implement her inventions without computers or electronic circuitry, so it's designed for a world where magic is common. But yea it's canon derived, not strictly canon. I gotta do some changes for Empire as a result.

Just a suggestion. Overall, for whatever my opinion is worth, I approve of this OC. 

i...found...ezekeil's profile.

http://mlpforums.com...equestria-r8072

I know. I posted it before.

• Brohoof 1

After I finish making green more natural I want him to go against rebilac

Nuetral gender word. I have no idea of your gender, so I found a non-gendered word appropriate. I beg your forgivness for the confusion.

you used a plural form of him/her why you no just put mars.

After I finish making green more natural I want him to go against rebilac you used a plural form of him/her why you no just put mars.

It's 3AM and I cannot sleep. Forgive a man's brain for failing logic at this point XD.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, Peyton could you please put everyone's characters in the first post with links to profiles? It would help reference and for people just showing up to the thread to see who they're interested in fighting. Maybe any quirks too. Like I need at least a partially metal arena for Lektra, and she doesn't fight to the death.