Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Elements (OOC)

LordSwinton

(edited)

Bron:next time leave Sparky at home

Aurora: no more group spells, only those that effect the environment or yourself

Amber: just trust me

Calibro: Keep being Switzerland

Arcing: Could you wait till the next arc? (PM me for details)

Pepper: Great job, going as to plan

Everyone who doesn't have one, gets a scarf

Found a way to explain Sallie's disappearance, it's dark

Awesome. I'm glad. I think there rules are very fair.

And I shall trust you.

Alright. I will have to do that. Btw that means she will no longer be able to get the love she needs for survival. Can't affect others, she will eventually become weak and die. But you said only affect environment and self. Soon, about a week or so, She will weaken. That is the length of time before she gains weakness Love Starvation.

Isn't she also half-pony though?

I think Swinton is really just asking you not to g-mod with things that players don't have an option to prevent or whatever. You can still enjoy a nice love-snack. :)

Yea, as Amber said I'll PM you also. :)

I'm just glad we figured things out. :)

You know I can't do that, similar to how Aurora can't have Crysteel without her Love Sense or whatever it's called.

Everypony else can manage without a robot. :P

Wait, new rule: EVERYPONY GETS A ROBOT!!

(Jk jk jk)

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Silly Amber, robots are for those who built them. Seriously though, you can consider Sparky a part of her and she can't manage without.

I feel I wouldn't like the idea of an Alicorn being introed. They tend to be extremely OPed. If you underpower one though, it's like why be one to begin with? Such a thing needs to be earned, anyway.

Edited by bronislav84

How does everyone feel about introducing alicorn?

Or having an accession to alicornhod ?

I guess that depends...Why? And is it legitimately earned? Think about all the things TS had to do to earn her wings...and that took three seasons.

• Brohoof 1

I guess that depends...Why? And is it legitimately earned? Think about all the things TS had to do to earn her wings...and that took three seasons.

Be careful Amber, there are plans...

So then...yes, it is legitimately earned...?

Wait and see, we have to finish this arc of the rp first.

Hint: find pepper's element gem

Ps: If you take yours off for too long that's what happens....

How does everyone feel about introducing alicorn?

Or having an accession to alicornhod ?

...nah. caliber would decline. and if wings were just slapped on him, he'd freak out, and demand them to be removed. :)

If she doesn't eat apples, she gets "batty."  :yay:

i think i would welcome her! :yay:

Ps: caliber's the kind of guy who even if he found out about the wings, he wouldn't be bothered by them. :P

i think i would welcome her! :yay:

Ps: caliber's the kind of guy who even if he found out about the wings, he wouldn't be bothered by them. :P

Thanks! I'll let Midnight wake up in her bed and see the element stuck to her bat wings.

Thanks! I'll let Midnight wake up in her bed and see the element stuck to her bat wings.

oooh, thats gonna be unpleasant removing.  :sunny:

We still need Bron, Amber, Pepper and Midnight's opinion.

(edited)

Asking our opinion? Well the part about video games and online stuff doesn't mesh with this RP, other than that I don't see a problem.

Edited by bronislav84

Asking our opinion? Well the part about video games and online stuff doesn't mesh with this RP, other than that I don't see a problem.

The video games and online stuff is just her hobby. Nothing else.

(edited)

I'm on the fence about her.

Guys, what do you think?

Honestly, I'm no fan of Batponies or ponies who were changed by some unexplained magical/chemical mumbo-jumbo. In fact, I'm no fan of anything that goes against canon...as I'm sure you've noticed.

But I guess we already have a Chengeling/Pony princess, so why not. :P I see no reason to allow one but not the other. As long as she RPs fairly and doesn't constantly talk about her life as a exiled bat-pony, I'm cool with it. :D

Edited by AmberDust

I am fine with for one reason. Batponies need more filling out in my book. And because Chrysteel is a changeling/pony Hybrid. Am removing rank of princess till proven she can hold it. Rank lost when exiled.

(edited)

The video games and online stuff is just her hobby. Nothing else.

Hmmm....how about changeing the video games to sports games and internet to reading? It would fit better. And just for this Rp. It shouldn't change the base chara.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Which would be fine if consoles and the internet/computers existed in Eq, but they don't.

2po2hk3.jpg

i seem to remember something...

• Brohoof 1