Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Elements (OOC)

LordSwinton

No harm done

Correct. She is only trying to place their Virtues and feel what they charish most.

Seems kinda...unfair for roleplay.

She knows that if they won't speak of it not to say A word. She respects their privacy in this way. Edited by Midnight_Aurora

I like to think of it as a sort of intuition thing. Just don't do it too much or let it get out of hand.

Think of it this way, Caliber'so specialty is swordplay. Chrysteel's is sensing,intuition and all. Lektra is an awesome inventor with Sparky who shapeshifts. Starchase is the one with good dress sense and style.

Seems kinda...unfair for roleplay.

I will only use it to help the group never to hurt them. I won't let it get out of hoof. She is a respectable changeling. Besides caliber's love for his style is not able to be used and consumed without his permission and only if the group needs this extra power.

She will only glean the surface. She won't go deeper, unless it is needed to help and save her new allies.

I must express that I do kinda agree with Amber about the Celestia portrayal. It's becoming a bit too out of character for her lately. I know that it's meant to be humorous, but really man could you please try to keep her in character a bit more?

Also I don't like that she thinks Lekta of Lektra as AJ. Lektra has personality traits closer to Twi, transformation not withstanding.

I will only use it to help the group never to hurt them. I won't let it get out of hoof. She is a respectable changeling. Besides caliber's love for his style is not able to be used and consumed without his permission and only if the group needs this extra power.

She will only glean the surface. She won't go deeper, unless it is needed to help and save her new allies.

It just seems like a purposeless invasion of privacy. :/ Not to mention an attempt at gaining a step up on everyone else. Edited by AmberDust

It just seems like a purposeless invasion of privacy. :/ it just kinds feels like an attempt at a 1-up on everypony else.

well now, ya know what you do then? you 1-up them! :sneer: 

well now, ya know what you do then? you 1-up them! :sneer:

I'd rather RPs NOT be competitions. I just want to be able to interact normally with interestig, realistic characters and have fun doing it. Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

I'd rather RPs NOT be competitions. I just want to be able to interact normally with interestig, realistic characters and have fun doing it.

okay, thanks cool, thats your business.

Ok as for her sensing, yall can block her with a mental wall of some kind. Most know a changeling can sense the hearts most loved thing or being. It was only a way to ascertain what potential element the party will get. The sense is subject to gm denial.

If yall think I am trying to one up yall, I am not trying too.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Ok as for her sensing, yall can block her with a mental wall of some kind. Most know a changeling can sense the hearts most loved thing or being. It was only a way to ascertain what potential element the party will get. The sense is subject to gm denial.

If yall think I am trying to one up yall, I am not trying too.

I didn't realize that was a Changeling ability. I never heard it in the show...unless it's from one of those comics?

But yeah, sorry of I might seem hostile. Your OC just raised a few red flags for me, so it might take a bit for me to get used to her.

Amber I've been playing with Aurora in MECH and I can assure you there's been no attempts at OPness. Aurora is a good writer and is even running a Fallout RP.

Edited by bronislav84

Amber I've been playing with Aurora in MECH and I can assure you there's been no attempts at OPness. Aurora is a good writer and is even running a Fallout RP.

I believe you, I believe you,

I'm just having a hard time accepting this OC, seeing as she's a Benevolent Psychic Changeling Princess of Love who's capable of representing All of the Elements of Harmony. ^^' And I gathered all that info from only ONE of her posts.

Definitely not what I'm used to.

Edited by AmberDust

Also, if not empathic, then how would one know what your heart loves so they can take the form of it. Changelings are one of the least known of all the races. Their greatest weakness is the need for love. With Chrysteel, I haven't removed the weakness only made it take a more minor role, so the fun of the RP isn't ruied.

But as i said players/gm can have their characters And/Or powerful NPCs, like Celestia, Block access to said things. I do not wish to ruin the fun of the RP.

Also yes she can show the 6 traits but not enough to be more then her role as a changeling princess. Only her love to protect others out weighs the 6 traits. There is a reason She always talks about or her post has something to do with the heart or love.

She however cannot do what Cadence can do using love. One she is younger then most think. Two, Love is a lifeline for her, when food is not available. Three, because of reason two she can be intimidating at times.