Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Elements (OOC)

LordSwinton

Is it okay if I sign up for the remain reserve spot, Swinton? I'll use my Arcing Storm as usual.

Approved! Since you're in under reserve you'll need to wait a bit but I'm sure I can stuff you in ASAP when I see a chance to. Great to have you back!

Approved! Since you're in under reserve you'll need to wait a bit but I'm sure I can stuff you in ASAP when I see a chance to. Great to have you back!

Thanks. School have taken most of my time but the free time is returning to me (for now). So I decided to return and take part in some RPs. ;)

Have to post and then find out. There are spells that can emulate what changelings can do naturally.

But in this case, and i think the gm will agree with me on this, only a changrling will probably know The spell i am speaking/typing about.

Ok what's going on? Don't have a clue what Chrysteel is detecting except something from player knowledge.

Done. She cast a shared link spell on the group. Not only does it temporarily grant her senses to all, it should also share her near immunity to charms and enchantments. Because it's like a small linked hive mind. She just doesn't and can't compell yyall to do as she says. It more of a protection shield for the group's minds.

It's way convenient that Pepper showed up in the RP just as we'd been looking for a singing mare. And yea I was about to ask what Sparky picked up, but guess he would have picked up another pony in the area that matched what we were looking for. Lektra would notice it too then with the sense share.

Sparky uses magic directly, so his scan would give him information on Crysteel too through her shield.

(edited)

Is there a reason you don't want to be scanned? Is Crysteel hiding something evil that shouldn't be known? But the point is it's not an enchantment in and of itself but an ability he gained after being enchanted, and your shield is against enchantments themselves. Sparky's scan is still dependent on GM approval of how much/what information actually gets gathered.

Edited by bronislav84

Then how is sparky's ability different then Chrysteel's. Chrysteel only looked for what could potentially link them to an element.

My point is why is Chrysteel's sense ability denied and Sparky's potentially gaining the same info my sense ability would have given.

The argument against my ability was that it was said to give a one up on the party. I am just saying that Sparky's ability feels to do the same.

(edited)

Lektra doesn't trust her own senses and relies on Sparky's scanning in many situations to relay her information by their link. It being similar is subject to he same rules. And you didn't get denied entirely, just subject to rules. I'm following those rules too.

Edited by bronislav84

(edited)

I didn't post I got specific or plot pertinent info either. I was gonna post to ask today what plot pertinent info I actually got, but you already did that. General information about others though (Race/injuries/location/heart rate) would be too much trouble to bother Swinton about. Seriously I'm subject to the same rules you are. I fail to see the problem with a harmless scan.

Edited by bronislav84