Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Elements (OOC)

LordSwinton

(edited)

Sigh. Mine was only what the chara charishes most. Doesn't sound like a plot based. Yea it's specified, only because her ability can only give such information. A heart's most charished thing is something one loves the most.

Will edit.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

Well thanks for being specific, but you really didn't have to. It's going to make Lektra a bit suspicious as to why your character's scan came back as described, though. Not that she's trying to hide something, but that the information is inconclusive and why.

If you meant to give your character more development, you've succeeded cause Lektra will want to ask about the inconclusive scan. Seriously it's fun to RP with you Aurora. :) 

Edited by bronislav84

The assumtion is the truth of the scan. It showed she was both because it kept showing as both in it own random way. Beyond that her looks should have confirmed said assumption. What changeling has a natural cutiemark? Please name one cannon changeling that has one.

Yea but you didn't need to be so specific is what I'm saying. Still I thank you that you did since it's a reason to talk. But no, I don't think even the Queen had one.

That's what made Chrysteel different. She chose exile so that Chrysalis didn't find out about it. All will be explained.

This actually gives me a reason to drop a big bomb shell of a backstory for her.

She will open herself like a book for all to know. But I think we should solve the problem at hoof first.

Also according to the gm, she and the group also detected a upset or destrot kind of spirit in the room we were in.

That one is what Lektra got from scanning Chrysteel.

She also has a bit of a personal defense in play. A light magical bubble that blocks most detectors and anylization spells.

Most of the post is for the song heard.

Chrysteel also just shared her changeling senses with everyone in the room.

That one is what Lektra got from scanning Chrysteel.She also has a bit of a personal defense in play. A light magical bubble that blocks most detectors and anylization spells.Most of the post is for the song heard.Chrysteel also just shared her changeling senses with everyone in the room.

You should let lektra post that

(edited)

Nah, Aurora wants to give me detailed info. I'm fine with that. It equates to what I was looking for anyway. Lektra would still be interested in why it came back kind of inconclusive as it did.

I still maintain that Race/injuries/location/heart rate isn't something that needs to be detailed for everyone. The scan is harmless. Aurora just seems to want to, and I respect that.

Edited by bronislav84

(edited)

Hmm...is it because it's her scan? Is that why Calaber's player posted here what Chrysteel got from sensing the sword user?

Yeah, delete that part from your post and let the scanner do it. Otherwise, it's just confusing.

But to be honest, I'm tired of these characters trying to extract free info from each other without permission. It feels like god-modding to me, and like each RPer is trying to get a foot up on the next.

Edited by AmberDust

Amber think logically. Why is permission needed to get basic information? It's not like your character's mind us being read or your character is being brutally attacked with all hits connecting. You're just being paranoid. :(