Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Survey for Research Paper

THEBRONYOFEVIL

Hi everypony! I'm writing a 10 page research paper and 10 minute presentation in my College class about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I would REALLY LOVE IT if you all did this survey and gave your input about MLP!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y87V8XM

My Focus on the paper is how MLP is a positive influence on society.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE! <3

"10 page research paper and 10 minute presentation"

For the paper: Double space everything, and use big font.

For the presentation: Don't forget to pause, use "Um", and take five of those ten minutes for questions.

A few, uh...tips to help make your life less miserable.

If the MLP is such a positive influence to the society, why does it create such discord in human to human relationships on daily basis over the internet? Just saying.

I understand where yo're coming from and I have taken that into consideration and will use it for a bit of a rebuttal in my paper, but I want to focus on HOW MLP is a positive influence, not the idea that MLP IS a positive influence. If you need an answer, I would say it's based on human feelings and pressures of the outside world and self-image. MLP is just a show; the only creator is discord is humanity itself and it's struggle of non-conformity and breaking stereotype boundaries versus conformity and forcing society to think one way is the 'right' way or the 'acceptable' way.

"10 page research paper and 10 minute presentation" For the paper: Double space everything, and use big font. For the presentation: Don't forget to pause, use "Um", and take five of those ten minutes for questions. A few, uh...tips to help make your life less miserable.

Thanks xD I'm allowed to double space, but my font size is stuck at 12-point ><;; And as for the presentation, we haven't been given the specifics of what we need to accomplish in the presentation other than it's very similar to reciting the paper itself.

If you need an answer;

No thanks, I'm good.

It's a kids show that's fun to watch with odd fan-base that's not completely .retard mode.

Was just wondering if you had actually put effort and thought into this.

This topic pops up every once in a while and over half of OPs don't actually do anything besides making a half-s'ed effort to make a poll on some forum and call it "Research"

Thanks xD I'm allowed to double space, but my font size is stuck at 12-point ><;; And as for the presentation, we haven't been given the specifics of what we need to accomplish in the presentation other than it's very similar to reciting the paper itself.

Yes, do skimp on actually learning new things.

That's not the purpose at all with this stuff. =P

SCHOOL IS SERIOUS. >:C

• Brohoof 1

Hi everypony! I'm writing a 10 page research paper and 10 minute presentation in my College class about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I would REALLY LOVE IT if you all did this survey and gave your input about MLP!

I have filled out your survey. It seemed a tad short to form the basis of a 10-page paper though. Given that you are writing a paper about how the show has been a positive influence, do you think that you should add a question to your survey about this?

Perhaps you should ask people a question like this: "Do you feel that MLP has been a positive influence? Is so, then how?"

Speaking just for myself, I believe that the show has been a positive influence, but I do not think that ponies have changed the world (at least not yet). I believe that the individual members of the community have received positive benefits through connecting with other fans of the show.

By the way, I have one quick question. Is your class an English class or is it for one of the social sciences?

• Brohoof 1

Well with ten pages it might not matter much, but you can always do the period trick.