Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Magic.Mov

Mailmare

Wasn't a big fan of shed or dress, but this one I do have to say was wayyy legit XD! Haha the everypony bit is SO TRUE! Oh and didn’t get me a birthday present last year… B***tch... lul'd
  • Brohoof 2

I Like the PONY.MOV series, but its kind of awkward to watch it, you know what I mean? I guess Its the excessive Blood, Gore, and language. Funny anyway, though. This one was probably my favorite installment so far. Spike is the best character in the whole series.

• Brohoof 1

I loved this video. The pacing was much improved over shed.mov, though the last fourth still lagged a bit.

I love the animation and voice acting in these shorts. So much creativity went into the expressions, and it reminds me of the golden age of cartoons such as Ren and Stimpy. I don't see the .mov series as being made for shock value, but humor value. There's nothing shocking about cartoon characters cursing and being killed; but it can be damn funny when done well.

• Brohoof 1

Ren and Stimpy animations,violence,Discord actually looks like a villian,there's a robot of Rainbow Dash that wants to swag and kill everypony.....

I declare this video 20% cooler than the previous ones.

• Brohoof 2

Probaly the best next to shed.mov(much crazier),anyway since the next pony is pinkie...glass.mov or tampon.mov ?(her cutie mark in the flash series) :o

• Brohoof 1

Love this .MOV, along with Shed.MOV. Both my favorites. I love Twilight Sparkle's voice, makes fun of the "strong woman leader" archetype I see too much in girl's shows, lol.

• Brohoof 1