Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Apocalypse/Earthfall OOC

Zalgo

I would say something about that.... But it might hive spoilers of what's to come. I have to go to school now anyways

((I have to go to school guys. when I get back, we'll see what it is. Also, Snails, if you want we can find you at the place)))

''HELL!I'M KILLING THESE BLUNT HOLES NOW!'' Said Scar as getting up in Full rage and Bashed the door open with his head.Smashing anything with his head in the way,Ignoring his shot leg.He bashed into the last door then appeared at the roof of the building with the soldiers.He Ran up to one and punched him in the heart so hard his hand went through,and the other soldier was picked up by Scar and thrown off the roof into a Crowd of Zombies.Scar had blood all over his body as wrapping his wound with a bandage. ''Its safe...Come on,they were messing with the wrong guy at the wrong time.'' Said Scar as his eyes were blood red.

((there's no way up from the inside of the city))

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Seeing as Jun is already in the watch tower, and I'm assuming something bad is going to happen.

((Tank, calling it))

Is it alright if Jun sees any imminent threat and alerts the others?

Yeah it's alright.

It's not going to be tanks though... It will be Something bigger, but smaller.

I'll say that it's approaching in the RP... When it's approaching

Edited by Zalgo

(edited)

I've just moved about two or so pages worth of exclusive OOC posts to this thread. Please remember that in the RP World rules, it is considered spam to post out of character in your Roleplay thread.

Note that there is absolutely NO exclusive out of character talk allowed in the actual RP thread. (Some OOC is permitted as long as there is an in-character description in your post)

Please keep all out-of-character discussion regarding the roleplay out of the RP thread and in this thread.

Also remember to report if you see anyone doing such, rather than continuing to create exclusive OOC posts in the RP. If I see this happen again, I will start removing the posts instead of moving them to this thread.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

• 3 weeks later...

Snails, i cant quote with the system im using, but:

if you want, we can meet up with you in the next building/area

Snails, i cant quote with the system im using, but:

if you want, we can meet up with you in the next building/area

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

(i have to go to my cottage for two days. of course right when I revive it, I have to go somewhere -_- But when I get back, I should be free for the rest of the summer)

"Leo, can you make sure Jun and Dylan aren't

murdered? I really want to see what's in there"

Without waiting for a response, Phil walked up to the building.

He checked the door, it was locked.

However, the door was made of wood and it was rotting.

Phil just kicked it down, making some noise in the process. He moved back and listened.

No sound came from the gas station. He stepped in, and searched everywhere he could. Nothing living or undead was in there.

Since when were we at a gas station? Did I miss something, cause I thought we were still outside Leo's blown up bunker?

Since when were we at a gas station? Did I miss something, cause I thought we were still outside Leo's blown up bunker?

since he revived it by fast forwarding

• 3 weeks later...

since he revived it by fast forwarding

This^

(I found a place with wifi where I'm at, but I'm only here for a couple of minutes. I should be back home in like 7 hours, then the RP will continue)

I am EXTREMELY sorry for my absence.

Because of school, I'm now only able to be online until 9:00pm Atlantic time.

This weekend, I will be away at my cottage.

Next weekend however, I should be free, and we can get this RP running again.

One more thing, what do you guys think of leaving the city at the end of this year?

Don't worry though, the RP will still continue.

And snails, you can meet up with us at anytime. Even right now.

Edited by Zalgo

This^

(I found a place with wifi where I'm at, but I'm only here for a couple of minutes. I should be back home in like 7 hours, then the RP will continue)

I am EXTREMELY sorry for my absence.

Because of school, I'm now only able to be online until 9:00pm Atlantic time.

This weekend, I will be away at my cottage.

Next weekend however, I should be free, and we can get this RP running again.

One more thing, what do you guys think of leaving the city at the end of this year?

Don't worry though, the RP will still continue.

And snails, you can meet up with us at anytime. Even right now.

sure but you need to tell what LAND we are in dont say the caps were not needed becouse they are in their own way so when you come back you should really tell that and best thing is that Leo will reveal some of his past :o

• 2 weeks later...

Had unexpected company and limited access to the computer During the weekend.

I'm going to have supper now, then the RP will finally continue. (I might have something little to do after supper though)

I should be online most of tonight unless I fall asleep.

And the gas station is in a mostly flat area, at the edge of the woods.

Edited by Zalgo