movies/tv TMNT reboot directed by Michael Bay

RippedOffMattress

Don't you all just love it when someone desperately tries to resurrect a dead franchise? Especially if it just so happens to be Michael Bay?

That's right, first Transformers, now THIS!

Oh and get this, he announced that the turtles aren't even mutants! They're aliens! With totally new backstories too!

WHY?!

• Brohoof 1

Formally known as Misselaineous97.

bfl206.jpg

Don't you all just love it when someone desperately tries to resurrect a dead franchise? Especially if it just so happens to be Michael Bay? That's right, first Transformers, now THIS! Oh and get this, he announced that the turtles aren't even mutants! They're aliens! With totally new backstories too!

Please. Stop. Reminding me. To know that my favourite cartoon characters are gonna be remade by him is crap enough.

post-493-0-60588000-1357490407.png

I personally like TMNT, but i'm not sure about this... I shall do my best to refrain from judging it until i actually see it, but them being aliens just doesn't seem like it will be near as good.

~L.F.E.~

Yah i actually posted about this a month or two back i cant believe their going to ruin the turtles now

The only fictional character from my childhood thats been given the respect it deserves is batman. maybe xmen too but i just hate that their even touching a live action turltes and that the bastard doing it is michal bay PUKE

i think its also going to be called ninja turtles WTF!!!

i think its also going to be called ninja turtles WTF!!!

• Brohoof 1

FearAndLoa7hing.jpg

come play some xbox

Leaked footage of the movie here. WARNING: ADULT HUMOR.

Edited by Strafe
  • Brohoof 4

strafesig.jpg

"The Gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again."

MICHAEL BAY............

THIS. MEANS. WAR.

Posted Image

Edited by Teenage Mutant Ninja Pony
  • Brohoof 2

I HAD TO FALL TO LOSE IT ALL BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER /WRISTS

On 4/28/2013 at 8:13 PM, gooM said:
Djenty...man you are crazy, but an awesome sort of crazy

I never saw TMNT (blame my overly conservative parents for that) but that is stupid! Aliens, always aliens! >:(

Transformers was great (G1 still boss) Why Michael why?

Michael Bay is like the epitome of what everyone hates about Hollywood.. Style over substance and can't keep his paws off of beloved franchises. I'll withhold further judgment because you never know. I did enjoy the first Transformers he was behind.

Although I can't believe he thought making the turtles into aliens was a good idea? And changing the character backstories? He's already slapping the fandom across the face, I can't imagine he's aiming to please them from the looks of things. Not off to a good start...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

TMNT reboot...

:D

...directed by Michael Bay.

:|

Now, I for one liked Dark of the Moon (first was sort of okay, second, I had to force myself to finish watching). But Transformers is a franchise in which excessive amounts of explosions and huge fights and stuff actually fits. TMNT, not so much :/

Michael Bay Logic: Needs Moar Explosions.

I read your post, and then I noticed your avatar. And I fucking love you :)

Signature now 99% less edgy!

(edited)

I don't give a shit about this, I never liked Ninja Turtles anyway

And plus, I just heard that this reboot was cancelled by Bay himself

Edited by TomzRD

CALL AN AMBERLAMPS! I NEED AN AMBERLAMPS!