Did you like it?  

296 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

This episode is seriously killing, I honestly can't... stop... laughing!!!  :lol:  ^_^  :yay:  :icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

Pinkie did it again. She broke the 4th wall. Again.

▁ ▃ ▂ ▅ ▄ ▆ █ Dubstep is my daily dose of drugs ▇ █ ▆ ▄ ▅ ▂ ▃ ▁

Nexzw2s.png

Signature by Destiny

My main OC: Rapier Thrust, Sabre Strike, Foil Flick, Beat Attack, Valentine Sweetheart and many more

I ship Unicorn Stallions x Pegasus Mares. What are you gonna do about that, tough guy? Sorry...  :fluttershy: 

Wut???

Where does Discord live exactly? :blink:

IN THE SPACE BETWEEN SPACES!!!  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

Yeah, way so much stuff to post, so little time in commercials to post. I'll bet everyone will cover a piece of everything.

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

Oh and so far, this episode is far better than the one two weeks ago. Metal Gear Solid, 4th wall breakage, hippie ponies, literal dust bunnies...the humor is rather intelligent in this so far. ^_^

AND LORD SMOOZE IS REAL! :o

I refuse to let go until you're impressed.
I refuse to let go until I'm depressed.

I think Hasbro might have run out of male voice actors for the show. I still see male characters being voice by FEMALE voice actors. 

▁ ▃ ▂ ▅ ▄ ▆ █ Dubstep is my daily dose of drugs ▇ █ ▆ ▄ ▅ ▂ ▃ ▁

Nexzw2s.png

Signature by Destiny

My main OC: Rapier Thrust, Sabre Strike, Foil Flick, Beat Attack, Valentine Sweetheart and many more

I ship Unicorn Stallions x Pegasus Mares. What are you gonna do about that, tough guy? Sorry...  :fluttershy: 

Discord upset with the suggestion "maybe we should all go out to dinner sometime", this episode is like a gift to Fluttercord shippers. Discord really does sound like he might have an actual crush on Fluttershy here.

I dunno how others feel, but I kinda like Tree Hugger. Her relaxed and patient personality fits perfectly with Fluttershy. Plus her design is nice and unique.

• Brohoof 3

Octavia from EQD is right. Smooze is stylin' and profiling. Now he's jet-flying, kiss-stealin', and wheelin' and dealin'. WOOO!

For some reason, I'm starting to ship Tree Hugger/Smooze.

Wait a minute, Smooze grows after eating gems?

SMOOZE = CHAOS FROM SONIC ADVENTURE CONFIRMED

Where Chaos Control when you need it? :P

• Brohoof 2

"Talent is a pursued interest." — Bob Ross

Pro-Brony articles: 1/2/3/4