Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Ever Hurt Yourself While Playing Video Games?

ShinyRibbonsAndSparkles

(edited)

Well almost every time I play way too much I get headache and I almost pass out.. idk if that counts :P

But my cousin does, every time he loses a game he get angry and takes an arrow to the knee punch himself on the knee.

Edited by Jokuc

I got tons of blisters way back when I played the N64 because of the dang joystick! I'm sure tons of people can relate that have played Mario 64 or Mario Party or any game that involves spinning the joystick.

6 hours Guitar Hero sessions always made hands feel good.

Also it causes mental damage to try Raining blood on expert 327648 times in a row and failing every time.

Hurting my own thumbs due to extensive amount of button-bashing? It's like everyday stuff to me when I'm still at the high school :P

But this one time I tried to grind my mmorpg character overnight. I got everything prepared. Snacks, energy drinks, music, pillows, clean bathroom, everything. I played for at least twelve hours straight. At the morning I managed to clean five dungeon run, at the price of not being able to walk straight for three hours.

Good times Posted Image

I got tons of blisters way back when I played the N64 because of the dang joystick! I'm sure tons of people can relate that have played Mario 64 or Mario Party or any game that involves spinning the joystick.

forgot about the blisters..... :mellow:

(edited)

I hurt my hands ere' day when I play games, cause that's how I roll, but that's just me.

And I didn't get any blisters when playing N64, but I haven't played it since I was like 10 which was like 10 years ago, so...

Edited by willinilly

Not me myself from what I can recall no. But controllers being dropped or tossed in a fit of rage-quitting when I was younger comes to mind >w>

(edited)

Wii sports bowling; wii remote ceiling. I'm very sure many people who own a wii console have had their fair share of accidents. :P This one just an example.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xUhOdzwLtw

-edit- Added this one in, because it was a montage. :P

Edited by Fox
  • Brohoof 1

So, earlier today I found my brother's old copy of Banjo Kazooie, so I decided I was going to play it for old time's sake. I played it for countless hours, and my hands were cramping quite a bit. Nonetheless, I went to the swamp area and did Mr. Vile's eating challenge. I played it over and over without victory, and after a few times my thumb was throbbing. This was hours ago, and my thumb is still hurting a whole lot. I guess I learned there's a limit to playing.

:lol:

But it was totally worth it, wasn't it?

Ever hurt yourself while gaming? Whether it's something small like hand cramps from extended hours of play, or falling over during games that require you to move your body?

Wow, well I thought I was gonna die from laughing too hard... lol xD

SOUL CALIBER IV

Love that game a ton, but can only play for 45 or so minutes. My wrist goes on the verge of carpel tunnel when I play fighting games (except SSB for some reason).