Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

im new to this brony thing

Ocean Aura

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: a friend showed me season 3

Hi im new to being a brony i'm shy at times i just don't know what do when others find out i just need help to start off the right foot.

• Brohoof 14

Hello =)=)=)=)=)=) it's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Welcome here on the happy pony site =)=))=)=)=)=) of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy and great times here =))==)=)=)=)=) meeting all of the pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)

Im quite shy pony too =)=)=) *hug =)

• Brohoof 9

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). If others find out, try not to make a big deal about it, be relaxed, as if it is not a big deal and that you enjoy mlp ;). That would be a good way of handling things :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 9

Hello there!

It sure is awesome to see new people in the fandom. I hope you'll enjoy all the content and nice people you can find.

It is a really a brand new world.

If you have questions, just send me a Persona Message.

• Brohoof 10

Welcome to the forum! :yay:
You really shouldn't be afraid about others finding out :)

At first, when I started watching, I didn't want anyone to know, I was afraid about how they would react.

But then one day I just decided that I needed to buy that Fluttershy T-Shirt because it was so cute and I wore it at school.

Really, most didn't notice at first, because people are minding their own business and are not constantly judging you. Those who did notice just asked me about it and that was really it, nobody called me names or laughed at me :derp:

So just don't worry about others ;)

• Brohoof 11

Hello and welcome to the forums DoubleStar! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!
sig-3768352.sig-3767569.sig-3766815.sig-

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

hey! welcome o the forums! /) if you have any questions feel free to ask us :3 (and dont be shy and PM some of us too?  :fluttershy: ) also welcome to the fandom /)

Edited by KrazyDashie
  • Brohoof 8

post-31081-0-25695000-1420351701_thumb.png

Hiya DoubleStar, and welcome to the forums, and to bronyhood! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And quite a lot of the members here- myself included- are shy as well, so this will hopefully be a good place for you to become more confident too. ^_^

647171__safe_solo_rarity_animated_cute_a

• Brohoof 8

Hello DoubleStar, and welcome to the forums!  :D

I hope you have an excellent time here and make lots of friends!  :)

If you ever require assistance or just want to chat, you can PM either me or the other forum members!

• Brohoof 6

Welcome and Greetings, !! It's so awesome you decided to join us! We have plenty to do here, so don't be afraid to jump right in!

I can point you to some places that could help you out. To keep track of events and forum related updates you'll want to go to the Canterlot Castle sub-forum. For in general questions about the site or problems with getting access to certain things, go to the Site Questions & Tech Support sub-forum. If you need help with personal life problems, ponies can help you in the Life Advice sub-forum. If you'd like to talk to other members and enjoy talking about media or other hot things, the Everfree Forest sub-forum is the place to go. Finally, it's great to talk to members who have a same interest in ponies, the Twilight Sparkle Fan Club is a great place to go for that.

I do hope you enjoy your stay and make plenty of friends.

• Brohoof 7

HELLLLOOOOOOO DOUBLESTAR!!!

and welcomr to the most exciting, overwhelming, kindest and Fluffiest..... (Wait for it) BRONY  FORUM!!! Hehe, well i do hope you enjoy the stay and make loads of cool brony friends :P

BRAD AWAY!!!!! *Flies off*

• Brohoof 6

Thanks for the support it took me ages to find the right forums to go with and thanks again :D

Well, I hope this is the right one then ;)

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3777261.sig-3767113.sig-3757471.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!    :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!    :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome DoubleStar! (Awesome nick!) Nice to see another pony joining us and yeah, THIS is the right place for you, because everypony here is really kind and friendship is really magic on this community! Wish you tons of fun and a lot of new friends here. Please, take a cupcake and some cider too. It's on the house! ;):lol:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the herd!  Here's my quick story about how I became a fan.  In 2010 my daughter was born.  Sometime that year, my wife told me about 'Bronys'.  Remembering the MLP that my sister watched when we were kids (it was plain creepy), I was appalled and did my fare share of mocking Bronydom.  Fast forward a couple years and my daughter starts watching MLP FiM.  At first I was just happy that it wasn't completely annoying.  Then I started laughing at some of the jokes & pinkie pie in particular.  Then I started catching a quick episode on Neflix when it was getting close to bed time.  This led to my wife realizing that she had gone to bed after watching an episode of Arrested Development and got up the next morning (before the kids) to find an episode of MLP on there.  She called me on it, and I tried to half-heartedly deny it before admitting that I liked the show.  She was endlessly amused and made a Brony tshirt for me a couple days later.   I figured since I mocked when I heard about bronys, I was due some mocking thrown my way, so I gladly wore the shirt.  Now, I don't know how many pony shirts I have...it's at least 5.  My fav is the one that is the Mustang emblem, but  with a pony instead of a running horse.  It goes great with my Mustang  :)  At any rate, I get some people giving me curious looks about my shirts, but I usually get kids noticing my shirt and pulling on mom or dads arm to show them the guy with the pony shirt.  My advice...you're a brony, embrace it!  Sure it's weird.  Maybe it's even a little crazy, but I've decided I'm just going to steer into the crazy skid and enjoy the ride :lol:

• Brohoof 4

• 5 years later...