Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Yooka-Laylee FAN CLUB

Donald Gamer

post-32870-0-05485100-1432514909_thumb.png

This is a Fan Club for the now funded kickstarter game Yooka-Laylee

( kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival )

Here we discuss what we would like to see.....discuss the future of the game...... display art and stuff we made about the game  ( my deviantart profile: http://yooka-laylee-fan.deviantart.com/ )

and lots more!....

now let's get to discussing this RARE-Game 

(edited)

Addicted much?

I'm getting a day-one Wii U physical release.

pretty much addicted yes.....i'm going to get the physical ps4 version.......as i've already back it by a £10... so i've got the pc version under my belt......personally i find myself getting very addicted to these type of games..... i love banjo-tooie and the first game... i don't know but something about them makes me feel super happy and excited inside....probably because it plays on most of my childhood wonder

i've uploaded quite of alot of icons for this game go check them all out..... some are good some are bad some are....well bad..... lulz

http://yooka-laylee-fan.deviantart.com/gallery/

of course you don't have to....

so... i prepare a question for people who don't want to check out my icons what would you like to see in the game that isn't already announced 

Edited by Yooka-Laylee-Fan

Is it bad that I'm more excited about JonTron possibly doing a voice in the game than I am for the game itself?

nope we all have our reasons for wanting a game... mine is because i love the game genre and yours is to do with a voice actor........

I'm so glad that the old team for Banjo Kazooie was able to get back together and make this, its like the biggest "Told you so" to all the people that denied them from making such a game. I'm definitely following it closely and getting it once it comes out, and hopefully it leads to more 3d platformers coming out as well, it is a genre that needs to get revived!

• Brohoof 1

After I read everything in the Kickstarter page, I thought I read a dream come true. This game has so many amazing elements going for it. The music producers for both the original Donkey Kong Country games AND Banjoe Kazooie, most of the original developers of those games and now they have all the funding they would ever need for it without any corporate nonsense getting in the way. This game being funded reminded me that Kickstarter can be an amazing.

I am very excited for this, it will make 2016 pretty awesome for gaming by default.