Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New In Town.

flyby4

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Browing the interwebs and looking for a place to talk to others about MLP:FIM

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Funny Story, I'm more of an Olden Brony. Like not as far back as G3 But just about the time My Little Pony Tales was a thing. After the fandom died off I searched for something else. and I found MLP: FIM been hooked ever since the start of season one.

Hello, one and all. I'm sorta new to said forum. Anyways, There is not really much to tell about me. Just the average guy who works sleep and loves watching My Little Pony. While most people think it's weird. I do keep it to myself and only express my interest to the like-minded Peer group. 

Sounds kinda Formal?! 

Well, let's put it simply. I remember back when My Little Pony Tales was a thing. even made some old (And so terribly made PMVs for it when they were around on youtube) and was a Huge Brony to that fandom until it really kinda just died out. 

(Come to think of it I think that channel is still around lol)  

After the show died off, so did the MLPT fandom. With no one really to discuss with, i kinda gave up on MLP Until i turned on the TV to find FIM was playing and been hooked since. 

Hope this makes sense. I'm horrible at introductions. 

Well, hope to see you guys around the forums! I'm really happy to have found a home here. 

• Brohoof 14

hello my friend :) its nice to.meet you :) welcome here on.the mlp pony forum community site of happy ponies and fun pony time :):) i hope you can enjoy the ponies here :):) meeting many of the pony people and the pony friends :) if you have questions feel.free to ask :) have fun "hug yay :)

• Brohoof 6

Thanks so much for the Warm Welcome. I love your Signature BTW. Rarity (next to Twilight) is one of my all time favorites. 

• Brohoof 6

sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-

Ooh, another previous gen fan! Nice to see you here, hun~!

I haven't watched MLPT in a while, but luckily Netflix has some of the older stuff nestled in their archive. I will say, I didn't know that there was a fandom for it. Then again, I wasn't as socially active until a few years ago. : P

Looking for a place to show your creative side? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/32-pony-artwork/  

Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/21-roleplay-world/

Feel like sharing some sagely advice? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/38-life-advice/  

Wanna engage in some controversy meaningful debate? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/98-debate-pit/

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help. 

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Welcome to the forums my friend,

I hope you have a great stay and love it here in the forums, I do know this the only

forum I still go on

Message me or any others for ?'s if you wish

sqpa29.png

Lel jk

Edited by Peppermint Blaze
  • Brohoof 7

I've never heard of My Litte Pony Tales. I was a cub when the 80's incarnation of MLP (G2 or G3; I'm not well acquainted with MLP history) was popular. I never really got into that show, but I was crazy for other anthropomorphic children's shows. I imagine my parents and teachers would have been a lot more concerned about my 'age-inappropriate' interests if I was into something as feminine as MLP.

Anyway, welcome to the herd! Twilight Sparkle is also one of my favorite ponies, as I very much value reason and enlightenment.

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to the forums Flyby4! I'm sure you're going to make a lot of new friends here! I cam here to make brony friends, And I have met some really cool people on this forum ^^

I hope you'll have a great time here! If you have any qustions feel free to ask here or Pm me, Well you can PM me if you want to just have a chat to ^^

• Brohoof 5

Thanks everypony. Wow! :D :D this is the first forum i've been in that is super welcoming!!

Answer. Yes, My Little Pony Tales had one lol. It was a lot more hidden then G3 series and FIM. The show when aired tried aiming to the teens more than the littler crowds. Mostly why it died off rather fast.

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3796807.sig-3779136.sig-3777320.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!    :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!    :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

Hello flyby4, and welcome to the herd!  :o

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  ^_^

Feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :P

*Hugs*  :grin2:  :adorkable:

rarity_and_twilight_at_sweetie_s_birthda

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or another member on here. I hope you have a wonderful day! :D :D

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Heya flyby4, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 5