request shop Who wants some colorless sketches?

Kamii

Hiya everypony! Here's the "artist" xOkamii taking the stand!

So I had this brilliant idea to make a request shop to train up on my drawing skills. Had this idea because of the darling and fabulous @@SFyr

Please keep in mind I won't color them and they are only sketches! Also, they won't be digital since I don't have a tablet that is good enough for drawing.

So:

• It'll be on paper.
  • It'll be colorless.
  • It'll be just a sketch.

Again, this is just for fun and to train up. Ask for anything that based around cartoons, video games and so on. (I'd rather keep it in MLP territory, which is what I'm used to drawing) Also, I suck at drawing humans...

I won't be able to get many drawings out until Tuesday since it's the day of my final test of the year and I want to study up!

Without further ado, let's begin!

(Here's two of my latest works!)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya everypony! Here's the "artist" xOkamii taking the stand!

So I had this brilliant idea to make a request shop to train up on my drawing skills. Had this idea because of the darling and fabulous @@SFyr

Please keep in mind I won't color them and they are only sketches! Also, they won't be digital since I don't have a tablet that is good enough for drawing.

So:

• It'll be on paper.
  • It'll be colorless.
  • It'll be just a sketch.

Again, this is just for fun and to train up. Ask for anything that based around cartoons, video games and so on. (I'd rather keep it in MLP territory, which is what I'm used to drawing) Also, I suck at drawing humans...

I won't be able to get many drawings out until Tuesday since it's the day of my final test of the year and I want to study up!

Without further ado, let's begin!

(Here's two of my latest works!)

You have done one for my OC and Puck's OC, as you show here as references to your previous art works, however, I was wondering if I could request another one with my OC and Puck's OC together  :wub:

@, awesome to see you tackling this!  ;) Also, I really like the last one~ The pose and facial structure comes off rather nicely.  :lol:

Good luck with this, I hope you get some great practice out of it!

@@KokuraiNoSenshi

Well, I think I can do both. But do you want them together or separated?

@@JonasDarkmane

Of course I can! All for the little lovebirds right?

Hehe, you know me ;) 

@, awesome to see you tackling this!  ;) Also, I really like the last one~ The pose and facial structure comes off rather nicely.  :lol:

Good luck with this, I hope you get some great practice out of it!

I also hope you get a good practice out of this, practice makes the master :D

(edited)

could you do this one?

92c4253917bfaf7fdd52acc7d0d57670.png

Nobody's done one for her yet. I know its a sketch colored, but could you try making your own version of it?

Edited by Candy Star