request shop Who wants some colorless sketches?

Kamii

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@JonasDarkmane
If you wanna nom it, ask for permission to the right person xD

@
Please cheer up hunny! I'm gonna be a complete pest if you don't feel happier!

@
I won't be doing anymore today since it's already pretty late where I'm from. Your is 5th/6th place right now. There's a certain brony who asked for two sketches. They'll probably be done Tuesday or Wednesday (have all tests done and wednesday is a holiday here~) Please be patient darling :(

@

I won't be doing anymore today since it's already pretty late where I'm from. Your is 5th/6th place right now. There's a certain brony who asked for two sketches. They'll probably be done Tuesday or Wednesday (have all tests done and wednesday is a holiday here~) Please be patient darling :(

It's OK. I can wait till Tuesday and Wednesday. 

@
Thank you so much for understanding. I really need to study!

Also, for everyone. I'm sorry I can't make all sketches unique. Sometimes inspiration hits, sometimes it misses. I'm super sorry.

I'm sorry for taking so long! I've been super busy! Now that I'm on Summer Vacay, I hope I can come back to posting here!

@@KokuraiNoSenshi
Here we have our little ponies cuddling. We're supposed to have a blanket over us btw.

33cqi9y.jpg

I'm sorry for taking so long! I've been super busy! Now that I'm on Summer Vacay, I hope I can come back to posting here!

@@KokuraiNoSenshi

Here we have our little ponies cuddling. We're supposed to have a blanket over us btw.

sig-3841029.33cqi9y.jpg

Did you ever even get my request? ._.

@@KokuraiNoSenshi

sig-3841029.33cqi9y.jpg

This looks awesome :D :D. It's ok, you have your time ;). Have fun ^w^. *Hugs* 

@@KokuraiNoSenshi

sig-3841029.33cqi9y.jpg

I looked at this, squealed at you in adoration over Skype, forgot to actually say here how much I loved it XD It looks fantastic,  :wub: right back at you!!!

@

and

@

Accepted them both. I'm just sooo~ lazy right now DX

It's ok, laziness is something we all deal with ;)

@, just went through what you've been up to lately.  :) I think you're doing awesomely by all of this, haha~♪ How are things on your side now that you've gotten a good few drawings in?  :grin2:

@@SFyr
Heya, hunny! How have you been doing? Well, I'm still not happy with the ammount of sketches turning up. I really need to pick these sketches and do them during this week. Anyway, what about you? I haven't checked your Shop because of how busy it's been in there.

@, I've been great, thanks for asking~  :lol:

Ah yeah. Issues with motivation then?  :blink: I'm pretty familiar with that. Either way, beating yourself up over not doing more doesn't have to be so.  :P It's often best to just work at your own pace; I found it helps to remind myself that I don't have do to any of this. I'm just doing it for practice and such, and there's no real consequences involved if I do or don't do things. :grin2:

And my shop... I actually got overloaded to the point where I temporarily closed it to new requests.  :huh: I had like... 25 forward on my list, and I was getting more per day than I was finishing, oddly enough. So, I'm trying to focus on catching up as of late, haha.

@@SFyr
It's not really motivation, it's more of a lack of wanting to do them in the first place. I'll probably pick them up again today, can't say for sure. I think what you said helps, but I just feel like I should be doing more than I am right now. I'm not busy, don't have much of an excuse...
I think you're awesome hunny! I haven't participated on your topic, but I've seen some of your sketches on your DA. I love the pony with Objection pose! T3T

@, ah, well I think not being horribly into it is a decent enough excuse.  :) Drawing inspiration can be fickle, and I know I would often have months of inactivity if I didn't have a project or drawing idea that interested me.

Either way, if it feels too much like a chore, motivation is gonna drop. Found that out many times over myself.  :o

(And thanks, haha. From what I've gathered you're quite the Phoenix Wright fan, eh?)

Anyways, I wish you the best with your art.  ;)

@@SFyr
Yeah. I'm seeing this more as a chore at this point. But a chore I want to complete. I can guess that probably you want to follow art or animation or something of the sort, so the experience would prove useful to you. I'm here just for the fun. I don't really care much for my artistic skills, which are pretty low :P
(And nooo~ You think? :yay:)
Thank you! I wish the bestest best of the best to you tooo~