Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, most of you have probably heard of the game Cookie Clicker. What you may or may not have heard of is Pony Clicker. While it is very similar to the original Cookie Clicker, it also has a new take. Some changes are simply a new cover to the same game. (E.g., you collect smiles instead of cookies.) But other change the way the game works. One major example of this is that instead of each generator being worth a certain fixed ammount, you first buy ponies and friendships, which help your other generators generate smiles.

This game is in beta, so it's still being updated, and has been at least twice while I've been playing, possibly three times. (Updates haven't been resetting my progress, though.)

I'm wondering what you think of this game, how many smiles you've generated, etc.

(edited)

im at over 2,000 smiles. what have you done?

HOLY F*CK, THIS GAME IS AWESOME.

Edited by PeytonJay

I have generated a lot of smiles, I don't have the number right now. I think the game is a good one to kill time 

Yeah, I'm addicted to this game.

Though a Mirror Pool f-ed up my game and now I had to reset :(

I think the mirror pool is supposed to be there. The Pinkie clones sap up your smiles, but if you click them, they give them back. In Cookie Clicker there's a similar mechanic, but there's a way to disable it. I'm assuming they'll eventually add a way to disable the Pinkiepocalypse as well.

how do you exactly see your entire "web of ponies"? Mine looks like this.

sig-3821554.tqLqlXf.png

The scrollbar also only scrolls down to the Elements of Harmony..

It used to be that you could see it all by pressing Ctrl + - on your keyboard to zoom out, or by zooming out manually through a menu on your browser. That's what I always did. But now they've removed the feature, and you can't do it anymore. But if you click the "friend network," you can drag it. You can't see all your ponies at the same time anymore, but you aren't stuck with whichever ones it chooses to show you.

I did it again ._.

Why is this happening to me?

sig-3821586.03b9adeedb.jpg

O_o I've never seen that happen... Is there something you've been doing that maybe has some bugs or something?

O_o I've never seen that happen... Is there something you've been doing that maybe has some bugs or something?

Not that I'd know... I had it running, was doing some stuff in the background, checked Pony Clicker and that happened (again) :P

(edited)

i had about 25 ponies.

i was in the nonillions, and above.

then my brother erased my cookies.

everything erased.

Edited by PeytonJay

I finally get over my cookie clicker addiction, and then this happens. Great, juuuuuust great....

• 7 years later...