web Tried so hard not to laugh at this kid

Tom Snyder

So i watched this years ago, and found this kid is just nuts; but also needs an insane asylum admission. He's so caught up in his anime that he has lost all sense of reality, i people have said he's on drugs, but to be honest; he pretty much has convinced himself that this is real. So without further distractions, here's the video in question:

So now that you have seen this, do you believe he's normal or just gone loco?

• Brohoof 8

I agree with Skullcandy, I don't think he actually believes he's a super sayan, saying that he's too wrapped up in it would be like saying someone with a self-insert OC is too wrapped up. I think he did it because he thought it would be fun. I don't really get the point of it, but that's probably because I don't watch DBZ.

• Brohoof 3

He is the real super sand legend. He shall defeat da freezy pop with googo and krishtian stewart. Let him fufill his Destiny!!!

I'm sorry but I think the guy went loco and got wayyy too wrapped up in DBZ for his own good.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Its hard for me to tell if someone is doing something for fun, or just doing it because they believe it. Cause this had me convinced he was so wrapped up in it.

Edited by Candy Star

Your actually taking this seriously? There's nothing wrong with the person. I'm sure that he hasn't lost all sense of reality just because he made a video of himself pretending to be a super saiyan.

• Brohoof 1

Lol, reminds me of this:

So old, yet still so funny.  :P

It's even funnier when you listen to his speech before he tries to go Super Saiyan:

"I saw a Chinese man set a piece of paper on fire with just the power of his hands. Now you're gonna tell me that that was fake? No it wasn't fake, he channeled that energy from within and he believed, and he channeled that energy through the creation of his mind."

"People that are on my level of intellect, they understand what I'm sayin'"

XD

• Brohoof 1

No I was expecting the wow kid tantrum/freakout if you have seen that video then you would understand what I mean. This guy isn't crazy at all compated to that kid or the Angry German kid who destroyed his computer.

• Brohoof 1

No I was expecting the wow kid tantrum/freakout if you have seen that video then you would understand what I mean. This guy isn't crazy at all compared to that kid or the Angry German kid who destroyed his computer.

Never said he was crazy, just not a bright one.

• Brohoof 1

but need a translation for the rest

There is a translation but ehhh I didn't post it because well here :P this was such a old youtube video though.

• Brohoof 1