Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Do you stay in theater til the end of a movie?

SixShooterOutlaw

Do you stay in theater til the end of a movie?  

27 users have voted

1. 1. Do you stay in theater til the end of a movie?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • Depends on the movie

The few times I've gone to the movies, I've stayed till the end.

You also don't have to deal with the large crowd exiting the theater if you wait until it's finished.

(edited)

Yes.  Why would I leave before I have seen the entire movie.  It would be pointless to only pay to watch some of a movie and not all of one. 

Wait?!  That's not what you meant? :lol:

In that case no not really.  I only watch some or all of the credits if I like the music playing.  Plus since I am not interested in superheroes so I don't watch marvel movies.  Which means that I have no reason to stay for the end of the credits.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

With Marvel movies guaranteeing some kind of stinger, I've been staying longer and longer during the credits since most after credit scenes are after the cinematic credits. I still missed a few, like the one at the end of Big Hero 6.

• Brohoof 1

Only if there's a reason to do so.

Just like the slideshow of pictures at the end of The Hangover.  :P

If the Lights don't go up from being dark after half the credits then we will stay to see the ending scene of the movies. but if the lights end up getting brighter then we leave, but a good 90% of the time we do. 

Always. Why would one ever want to leave before the film is finished? I mean if you leave before the film is finished you obviously weren't interested enough in the movie in the first place. Even if the film is bad it's just one of the things you don't do. No offence but it pisses me off whenever someone leaves before the film is finished. When I saw the premiere of the Evil Dead remake, a lot of people left cause they could not handle the gore. Why the fuck would they bother going in the first place if they can't handle that kind of stuff? They can't have missed it, it said "the most terrifying film you will ever experience" all over the place, I mean come on. I think it's disrespectful to leave, but that's just me.

Or do you talk about after the credits? Well, about that I don't mind that people leave. I always stay until it's all done, though.

I have a personal tradition where I sit through the credits of a movie if it's the first time I've seen it. These people put their all into making a film for me to enjoy, and I think sitting through the credits is a fine way of respecting those who actually made it. It's a polite gesture and should I be part of a movie/game's creation, I would hope that people sat through the credits of my team and I.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Marvel movies and other movies known to have clips at the end, then I'll stay or I'll simply stay to

let the crowd go dead then leave.

Sometimes. At one time I would get impatient and leave, but at other times I'll stay for a stinger ending. But as of late, I've been staying in the theatres till the end more and more.