Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Eye Test

RarityFan01

(edited)

Only do this if you are familiar with the eyes of the Mane Six. 

Answer which pony you associate with each eye at first glance. Don't overthink it. 

sig-3879169.ubh2MzH.png

The answers should be a Mane Six Pony. There are two correct answers, but you don't need to list both. Just the first one you think of. 

Reason I'm doing this: (If you want to know) 

I want to see if you recognize color or shape. Those who say a is Applejack, b is Fluttershy, c is Twilight...etc... recognize color fist. Those who say a is Fluttershy, b is Twilight, c is Rainbow Dash... etc... recognize shape first.

Edited by RarityFan01

Not exactly sure if this is what you meant, but..

Fluttershy, Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie. For eye shapes.

Applejack, Fluttershy, Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow. For eye color.

Ahh I misread the question. I thought this was about which eye I identified with the most. And yes, Fluttershy is best pone, so I saw the first one and was like... Fluttershy's eye?

I am very bad at this kind of thing.  I never say recognize the waitress at a restaurant unless I have had them several times, or actually essentially make notes about the person.  Otherwise I have no clue. 

In this case I was actually going color, and trying to remember and place the colors...  That was the only way -- I couldn't recognize the eye shapes at all, and color took a while. 

MLP ponies are far easier for me to recognize than people actually because of all the colors they have for their manes and coats.

(edited)

A. Applejack

B. Twilight Sparkle

C. Rainbow Dash

D. Pinkie Pie

E. Rarity

F. Twilight Sparkle

Yeah this is tough. First one was easy, Applejack is the only one with green eyes. I know Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Fluttershy have blue eyes. Twilight and Rainbow Dash have purple eyes. Rarity would have the most eyelashes, Rainbow Dash the least.

I might be wrong I tried to do this without looking them up.

Edited by cider float