Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Video Game Quotes

LunaShy

Favourite Quote is Lord Ghirahim from Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword:

"This news has just filled my heart with rainbows"

...it's a good thing Link doesn't have any lines in these games because how can anyone respond to THAT?

Favourite cutscene is from final fantasy 9 when Kuja destroyed a whole world in trance form.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

my favorite quote would have to be the opening scene from fallout 3 :

war...      war never changes, since man first discovered the killing power of rock and bone. blood has been split in the name of everything from god to justice  to simple psychotic rage. in the year 2077 after a millennia of armed conflict  the destructive nature of man kind could sustain itself  no longer and the world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear fire and radiation. while man had succeeded in destroying the world the holocaust was only the beginning in a new bloody chapter of the world.  in the early days people where spared the horrors of the wasteland by taking shelter in big underground shelters known as vaults to reemerge with only the hell of the wastes to great them. all except vault the residents of  101, for on that fate full day, the doors slide close,d and never reopened. it is here you where born, it is here you will die because in vault 101 no-one ever enters and no-one ever leaves. 

and my favorite scene is the scene when you kill vaas in far cry 3 

Edited by HunterScars01
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pretty much this, every TF2 player will know these few lines..

If you don't you either play without sound or just started.. No.. even if you just started you will have heard it a zillion times!

Edited by Floris
  • Brohoof 1

Some of my personal favorites come from Command and Conquer 3. Specifically from the GDI Commando.laugh.png

"Hope the maids are cute."

"It's the thought that counts!"

"Like fish in a barrel!"

"I put a little surprise under your tree..."

"Santa's comin' to town!"

The deepest, most thoughtful quote in video game history:

"DO A BARREL ROLL!"

-Peppy Hare

Anyway, I think my favorite boatload of quotes comes from FF6's Kefka:

"Run, run, or you'll be well-done!"

"Son of a submariner!"

"'Wait,' he says...do I look like a waiter!?"

"Nothing beats the sweet music of hundreds of voices screaming in unison! Uwee-hee-hee!"

"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

"Bleh! You people make me sick! You sound like lines from a self-help book!"

"The last time a big naked dude said he could help me, it did not end well."

-Pierce Washington

Man, I love Saints Row The Third, I would love to do some co-op sometime.

Like I said Saints Row 3 has good quotes and I remember one also "MURDER TIME FUN TIME" quote always made me laugh

Also you are forgettinng one more quote

"I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding."

―Ezio Auditore da Firenze

(edited)

"My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood, which can only be repaid with at least twice as much blood, or maybe three times as much blood! Like if you went to hell, and it was FULL of blood! And that blood was on fire! And it was raining blood! Then maybe THAT would be enough blood! Ehhhh, but probably not..." 

-Warcraft III 

Edited by Fire_Fly

Hmm "There aint no getting iff this train we're on" Barrett

"GET YO' SPIKY ASS OVER HERE" barrett to cloud

"Shut up and drink your goddamn tea! Or ain't my hospitality good enough for ya?!"-Cid

Yes all ffvii

"Please note that we have added a consequence for failure. Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an "unsatisfactory" mark on your official testing record, followed by death. Good luck!" Glados

"The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake." Glados

I should just say all portal quotes in general and sorry so many hard to choose just one

"OUTSTANDING, MARINES! OUT-FUCKING-STANDING! WE KICKED ASS!" - Sgt. Roebuck, Call of Duty: World at War

"And if you see Dr. Breen, tell him I said 'FUCK YOU!'" - Barney Calhoun, Half-Life 2

"I am Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favorite spot on the citadel!" Garrus Vakarian; mass effect three

"You'll be known as the king of bottle shooting. Might need you for when the bottles revolt." Commander shepard: Mass effect three

"[insert every quote wheatley says in portal2]" Wheatley: portal2

"There's only one rule here on Omega. Don't fuck with Aria." Aria: Mass effect2

"..............." Gordan freeman: half life to half life 2

Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house down - with the lemons!

- Cave Johnson

How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO.

-GLaDOS

These are two of my favorites.

Mad King Ashnard has to be my favorite video game villain.

"You can be a general or you can be dinner. I don't really care which... But do try to show a little initiative, won't you?"

When slain

"Heh heh...excellent... Excellent! So good! More...more, I say! At this time of ascension, it's not enough...not enough..."

"Elizabeth... Why is your mother a ghost?" -Booker (Bioshock Infinite)

"The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist…" Robert Lutece (Bioshock Infinite)

"Can you see the portal gun? Also, are you alive? That's important; should have asked that first." Wheatley (Portal 2)

"Son! I'm gonna blow that dumb look right off your stupid face!" Engineer (Team Fortress 2)

Yeah I guess that's all

Get out of here STALKER.

- Duty NPC

I said come in, don't stand there!

- Zhorik

I have some information that may be of use to you, STALKER.

- Snitch

You can't go there!

- Garik

Chiki briki i v damki!

- Every Bandit

Howdy Ho!

- Every STALKER

Hello? Hello.

- Professor Sahkorav

Words of wisdom, these are. (Anyone who has played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl will understand)

• Brohoof 1

From Travis Touchdown in No More Heroes 2 - "Everyboby deals with grief differently right? Some people fuck at funerals. I cut off heads."

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman

A clear favorite of mine and the most memorable one to me as well. Reminds me how much trouble but fun i had with that game. :)