Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Video Game Quotes

LunaShy

"Pick a god and pray." - Fredrick, Fire Emblem: Awakening

I always love it when he says that and then one-shots an enemy with a critical hit.I even gave him a Killer Lance just so then he can say that more often.

"You get a bullet and YOU get a bullet...EVERYONE GETS A BULLET!" ~Axton, Borderlands 2

"Hey, wanna hear the new dubstepsong I wrote? WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB....WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB" -Clap Trap, Borderlands 2

"Are you stillthere?" Turret -Portal

"I'm different" - Turret - Portal

Cave Johnson's Lemon Rant

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

"I had trapped the atom in midair. Colleagues called my Lutece Field quantum levitation, but in fact, it was nothing of the sort. Magicians levitate-- my atom simply failed to fall. If an atom can be suspended indefinitely, well-- why not an apple? If an apple, why not a city?"

-Rosalind Lutece, Bioshock Infinite 

Edited by Fire_Fly

(edited)

Skyrim- Any guard (almost) "I used to be a adventurer like you until  I got a arrow to the knee." It is one of the most Inspirational Quotes in the game and probably in all of game history! laugh.png   

Edited by AstralMural
  • Brohoof 1

I have a couple:

"I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE!!!" Krieg from Borderlands

"That's right, b**ches, my big brudder's about to teach you some MANNERS. Nobody steals Mushy Snugglebites' badonkadonk and lives!" Tiny Tina from Borderlands

"Ten... Nine..." *launches rockets* "I got bored." Tiny Tina from Borderlands

"We're a lot alike, you and I. You tested me. I tested you. You killed me. I, oh, no, wait. I guess I haven't killed you yet." GLaDOS from The Portal Project

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons!" Cave Johnson from The Portal Project

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Until I took an arrow to the knee." Whiterun Guard from Skyrim

I like funny video games. Why so many Borderlands? Because you know a games funny when it has MLP references (skill names such as Evil Enchantress and 20% Cooler). Brohoof if these quotes made you laugh, too.

(edited)

"Thanks for standing still, wanker!" TF2 Sniper

"Vladof... You don't need a better gun, you just need more bullets!" Marcus Kincaid, (Through weapon vending machine), Borderlands.

"(indiscernable) your ass on the grass man.... (indiscernable)..." TF2 Demoman

"Nothing like a challenging kill!" Mordecai, Borderlands.

"Time to play... TIME TO PLAY!" Maniac, Borderlands.

"Do A Barrel Roll!" Peppy, Star Fox 64

"You got blood on my suit..." TF2 Spy

Also... Cave Johnson's Lemon Rant

"You may have noticed your blood turn into gasoline..." Cave Johnson, TF2

@ TUAM you do know that is from Borderlands 2 tongue.png (Mine are from the first game)

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Deesh? Sheemsh too be enahgy resauces. Buddav neva sheen dish type on oyth. I don know where dish enahgy came fwom but we musht nevah let it into Doctah Wahwee's handsh. You musht recovah all dah enahgy immedialy w-Mega Man."

-Doctah Light, Crappy Voice Acting 8

"We...We have already strayed from the path. Now all we can do is stay true to our beliefs, wherever they might lead us." ―Soldier Stonekong, Mega Man X7

Edited by thatpizzapony

"Level 5 mustache detected!"

"I AM ERROR. PRESS ANY KEY TO RESTART.

SYSTEM NOT FOUND. INSERT INSTALL DISK.
DISK NOT FOUND. PLEASE CONFIRM DISK COVER IS CLOSED. READ ERROR.
INSERT BOOT DISC AND PRESS ENTER.
NO RESPONSE. SYSTEM MAY BE BUSY OR MELTING INTO SLAG.
APPLICATION ERROR. SAVE YOUR WORK AND QUIT.
YOU LOST EVERYTHING. WAY TO GO, GENIUS.
WAITING FOR PROCESSORS.
404 computer hamsters not found.
THREAT LEVEL UPGRADED TO JELLY ROLL 1. DETONATION IMMINENT.
BEEBLEBLIP!
C:/ run query identification
C:/ run insult generator
C:/ results: go away yeti-lip!
CTRL ALT DEL!"

Seriously, that was the funniest pre-boss battle dialogue ever! :lol:

Here is the scene:

(That game is so addictive)

"....." - Gordon Freeman, Half-Life series.

"What was that Sandvich? Kill them all? Good idea!" - Heavy Weapons Guy, Team Fortress 2.

"Did I ever tell you the time my buddy Keith......" - Ellis, Left 4 Dead 2.

• 2 weeks later...

There are so many great quotes in video games, many have been mentioned. I should just say that my favorite quotes usually come from Starfox 64, Portal series, TF2, and Ratchet and Clank series. 

HOWEVER for some reason the quote that gets me every time is from Super Mario RPG, when Croco storms out of town and Mallow yells at Toad asking why he didn;t stop him with Toad responding "Because I left my bazooka at home, jeez!". I think this quote t sticks out to me for how random, out of place, and unexpected it was to see coming from a Toad :P