Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Show me your OC (Closed)

sparkleshine100

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My OC is Neon Flash but I can't post pics due to tech difficulties. So feel free to look up Neon Flash on Twitter some time. If not, he's in my profile pic.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: ShutterBug

Talent: Animal Photographer

Personality: Introverted,Can be talkative,Easily distracted unless when working,A bit stubborn,loyal, Can be sassy or sarcastic at times,Has a slight temper,
Hyper,

Cutie Mark: A Camera

Pet: A  Ferret

Bio: When she was a filly she loved to take pictures of her family's pets and one day she found out it was her special talent and got her cutie mark.

post-33969-0-70538500-1437457298.jpg

post-33969-0-57068200-1437457299.png

(edited)

I'm still training myself to draw my OC precisely every time, so some of my pictures aren't great.
Mine is Tiamat, a draconequus. She's a young draconequus, only a couple hundred years, so her magic is still immature. She's fun, and mischievous, and very playful. She's very catlike in her behavior and attitude. She wears her hair in dreadlocks as it's easy for her to care for, and doesn't get tangled when flying. Her favorite food is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches- which she was introduced to my Fluttershy, and she drops by Fluttershy's house every day for a sandwich, but also because she's been rather lonely since coming to Equestria, and likes the company. She enjoys napping in warm sunny spots, and in trees. 
Her initial meeting with the mane 6 involved them chasing her for hours because she stole Spike with the intent to eat him. It wasn't until Fluttershy told her how special he was to Twilight, and offered to trade her a sandwich, that Tiamat finally let Spike go. She felt very bad about the whole thing, and she still is embarrassed when it's brought up, but that meeting made her discovered the PB&J was fantastic, and she has been obsessively eating it since. 

post-26225-0-00028000-1437459189_thumb.png

post-26225-0-29258400-1437459667_thumb.png

http://alektorotelumphobia.deviantart.com/art/Tiamat-mlp-sheet-543893285

Edited by Antidaeophobia

• 1 month later...

Hi im new to this site so i just wanna show people my oc =)  idk how to put the photo with the URL thing so... :muffins: derp                                                                                                                                   http://dcgamergirl.deviantart.com/art/Windy-Beets-Wings-Out-557644361

This is my OC, Quartz Aegis: 

sig-3986754.sig-3986754.sig-3986754.Quar

Her character profile (which I still have to unlazy myself to make final edits) is in my signature. 

Edited by Quartz Aegis