Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

Since I have YouTube open in another tab as I type this with musics up, I suppose the video technically would be Bottlenose Tophat by General Mumble.

Speaking of actually watching the video, that honor would go to the Amber and Dexter series while I was tripping on nostalgia.
Please tell me I'm not the only one to remember these guys.

Edited by Sekr Gray

This video from AlphaOmegaSin about the microtransactions in Rise of the Tomb Raider. There is plenty of strong language here so watch out. 

I am in complete agreeance with him. Microtransactions in a game that costs $60 AND has a season pass? Why is Rise of the Tomb Raider taking business practices from Call of Duty??? -____-

• Brohoof 2

This video from AlphaOmegaSin about the microtransactions in Rise of the Tomb Raider. There is plenty of strong language here so watch out. 

I am in complete agreeance with him. Microtransactions in a game that costs $60 AND has a season pass? Why is Rise of the Tomb Raider taking business practices from Call of Duty??? -____-

I'm agreeing with both you and him. I watch his videos often.

And we have a gmod video made by Kitty0706 (RIP), which summarizes most of the 8th generation gaming's problems in a comical way :lol: :

• Brohoof 1

I still try to make sense of this situation, because this is too weird.

BTW, this is just a pudding thing.

• Brohoof 1