Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best idea iv had to date

Fear Moonscar

So i was sitting here thinking on random topics when two of them merged. Resident Evil and MLP. Now i cant draw for nothin. but id love to find the MLP cast thrown into the Stars (no pun intended for those of you who remember what S.T. A. R. S. is XD) of the Resident Evil Franchise

• Brohoof 1

holy poo... Pinkie pie with a chainsaw... RE4.. .god that brought back some of the scariest memories from me playing the RE series. i remember when i first ran into one of those... no curse words Fear... ran into one of those... FREAKS. He loped my head off in one swipe! i screamed and jumped, cussing as loud as i could because i was home alone and i could. lol Needless to say, when i retried, i made SURE to put every shot into his head. lol

And which pony would be fin, jake, mebo, P.B., and... well.. we all know who would be lady rainacorn. lol Rainbow Dash takes the lead on that one.

i guess... Apple Jack would be jake due to the color similarities?

umm... well pinkie pie would be P. B. due to them both being, you guessed it, pink

no idea on the others though.

I'd rather see Ponies cross into the Land of Ooo in Adventure Time to be honest. :P

post-2915-0-28825600-1334479302_thumb.png

post-2915-0-60426900-1334479349.jpg