Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Deminsional War

Scare Effect

Scare laughs at Banner's comment, then she turned to Fracture looking him clearly in the eye then said" as much as i love to catch up I believe you saw something recently that scared you witless," Scare turned to Scrambled."So what is the name of the witness?"

Hearing this, Fracture releases a heavy, nervous sigh. Knowing that Fracture would not want to talk, Sinusoid nears Scare and enters the conversation; "Yes, he did. We were actually trying to stop thinking about it." He realizes that Scare would probably be confused to who he is, he says, not wanting to say his name, "I'm the first pony that he told about the murder."

After half an hour of dancing and, what tackle would call, flirting, both Tackle and Hits returned to the bar. "I think all the stallions in here are blind!" Tackle screamed overthe music to her friend whilst she signaled the bar tender. Hits nodded in agreement. "But I refuse to fail you, i will find you a stallion for the night!" Hits didnt reply that time, only resting her spinning head on the bar. Tackle started looking round the bar, till she spotted two stallions talking to a couple, one of which had fainted. "Him" Tackle said as she pointed towards the stallion. Hits shook her head, trying to think of an excuse out of this. Tackle grabbed her and shook her. "You can't keep thinking it will be Buzz anymore! If you don't go over there and hit on them guys right now, then..." Tackle leaned towards hits ear and whispered somthing. "How do you know about that? How did you film it?!" Hits yelled, but it was too late, by the time she had finished Tackle had pushed her to the group. "Hi" Hits said nervouly.

Buzz now lay in his bed, confused about why his room looked the same despite his family moving. He put it as his mum being her obssesive self. He was tierd and was about to go to sleep. He took off a gold chain that was underneath the fur of his neck. On this chain was a locket, he opened it and just stared at the picture inside for a minute. He then put the chain back on, turned off the lamp by his bed and fell asleep.

Rave was looking at the goofy looking mares. "Pfft" he said to himself. He took another sip of his drink. He got up and walked to the counter. He had another drink that was not on the tab, his sister was not feeling that generous. So he payed for that drink. "Here you go" he tossed the bits to the bartender. He walked past Dax and the two mares, going for the exit. He had already noticed a few ponies around him that he recognized and wanted to get out as soon as possible. 

"were attracting quite a crowd, of ponies we know and not know" Banner got up produced a bottle of water from her bag and poured it on Chain "wake up" she said as Chain scrambled and got up "why did you bring cold water?!" Chain yelled at her before he realized he felt woozy "I brought it for just such of an event, by the way its one of the bottles you enchanted to get rid of my drunkenness, side effects will appear" "like the wooziness I feel?" "yep I should know from experience"

Dax shook his head, trying to clear his mind of the thoughts floating through it.

If I can just get... myself... convinced that I'm not... just wasting my-

His eyes flew open, and he blinked rapidly.  No... noooooooo, nuh-uh.  I didn't just see...

He looked up just in time to see Rave making his way outside.  Normally, he'd do his best not to be seen or heard.  But being slightly drunk wasn't normal for him.  He got up from the bar & made his way to the door.  Outside, the rain had let up a bit, but there was still a slight sheen to the air as he stepped outside.  

His eyes darted around, searching for Rave.  Seeing a pony-shaped shadow heading around the corner, he stumbled after it, trying not to weave.

My partner was crowded by four individuals myself not incuded. I would normally be concerned for her safety of they didn't mention thy knew her. However she didn't seem to belive that was the case. Saving Equestria? I had to ask Scare about that one day sounds interesting. The two more recent guest claim they have knowledge on the recent murder of the Chief Justice. If their past is somehow connected...no I'll save that thought for later. "The murder of the chief of justice was reported in quite recently. If you have any information regarding this I request you share." I asked towards the two individuals. I looked back the other two, one was sprawled on the floor drunk of his flank. I turned back awaiting a response from my new guest.

Yennefer threw some bits on the counter and got ready to leave, As she headed for the exit she could feel the bartender still staring at her. She opened the door and stared out  for a few seconds before leaving and starting to walk up the street.

The first thing she noticed was that the homeless man wasn't there anymore, She didn't really care though.

in an abandoned warehouse there stood six ponies. "Spectrum Rose did you complete your mission?" the purple unicorn asked the quiet yellow earth pony next to her.

"yes Spinner i got the information you asked for." The yellow mare said passing a folder to The Unicorn.

"excellent work from." The Unicorn praised Spectrum then opened the folder, it was a medical record from Canterlot hospital six months ago.

Canterlot Hospital

Patient 7003

Patient exerts an magic level higher than the princess even though patient is clearly an earth pony....

The unicorn smiled, "looks like we found our selves a walking magical battery. Raindrop you will search for this Scare Effect and report back to me, she is the one who we are gonna use to warp the reality of this dimension. and i will get her personally."

******************************************************************************************************************************************

"okay Scramble lets head back to the Office so we wont attract more attention." Scare said to her partner. then turned to Banner, "you better take him home, we will talk later." She said with a smile.then to Fracture and Sinusoid "you two are coming with us for some questioning."

Rave stopped by a corner and climbed up a ladder nearby. He knew the city like his own hoof. He was going to wait and see if he would see any of the others. He stood on a balcony overlooking the club. "Scare..... Fracture..... Banner...... Worthless..... all deserve to die" he said with a clenched hoof. "There was also Dax who was there" he thought to himself. "He never did anything against me, he is off the hook. Banner is neither on my kill list, but she must be taught a lesson". He kept on overlooking the club, like a owl ready to strike a mouse. 

Fracture quietly says to the pony asking for information, "Yes, I know about it, but I would prefer if we could talk outside, where it's not so loud, and..." Fracture stops as he hears that they will be leaving with the investigators. "Oh, okay. But... why is he coming? He's just my roommate."

Sinusoid backs away slightly at the mention of him. "Uh..."

"be careful I don't want you to get hurt, also just remember if you get into any trouble know that your power is stronger than you think" she said to scare as she watched her leave "so what are you doing over here? you don't look very confident" she says to hits  

Dax picked up the pace, working hard to try to keep the pony-shape in his sights.  He nearly stumbled over his own hooves, but he managed to get around the corner without falling down.  He gave a half-hearted gallop to catch up, and when he was behind the pony-shape, he said, "You... what're you doin' out he-"

He stopped.  It wasn't Rave; it was a white filly with a red streak in her mane, not at all what Dax had been expecting.

"Uhm... uh, my... m-m-my mistake, miss.  I'm sorry."  He tried to look sober.

Yennefer was confused, Had this stallion fallowed her? She looked at him, He seemes quite drunk, It could be an act...

She didn't want to risk anything, She put her hoof on her sword handle ready to draw at any moment, "Who are you? Why have you fallowed me?" She said with a very angry tone.

"I... um, I... I th-th-thought you were... someone else."  Dax eyeballed the sword, and sobriety began creeping up on him.

"Look, there's no n-n-need to resort to violence, miss.  Really!  I thought you... you were somepony I know, that's all."

He took a few slow steps back, trying his best to allow her to see he was unarmed.  

"My s-s-s-sincerest apologies..." he stammered.

I took off my hat as I pulled out my mask. The inky eye design was very unique and beautiful in a wierd artistic way. I wrapped it around my face then put my hat back on. "Your coming along cause you mentioned your friend knew something. That means you know something, so your coming along." I stood by the entrance waiting for my partner to finish talking with her other companion. This case has crazy written all over it. To solve crazy you gotta think and act crazy. Well maybe not the second part but still.

She didn't trust him, Though she doesn't really trsust anyone.

"You seem nervous, Didn't think I was going to armed?" Taking a few steps towards him.

Many thoughts went trough her head, Maybe he was behind the recent murders in the area... She slowly unsheathed her sword a small bit.

(edited)

He took another few steps back, eyes glued to the blade.

"ME!?  I didn't... I'm not... no, no, no!  I'm telling you, I just thought you were... somepony I know!  I didn't think you'd be... be armed!  Heck, I thought you were a different unicorn, for crying out loud!"

Oh crapcakes, this is bad.  Very bad.

Dax's rump bumped against a lanternpost.  Realizing he was being cornered, he tried to put on his best 'serious face'.  He took a defensive position, his eyes still locked on the blade.

"Please, c-c-calm down, miss.  No need for flying off the ha-ha-handle..."  

Edited by Randimaxis

"He's scared" She thought to herself "He's trying to hide it...." She still didn't trust him, She wanted to know who this pony he was looking for was, If that's the truth....

"Who is it you're looking for? And why? Must be someone important since you're so scared to tell me."

Dax blinked.  "It's... he's... *sigh* it's a long story.  He's-"

Use names and there'll be trouble for certain, he thought.

"He's powerful.  He lives around here, and I've been trying to keep an eye on him."  Dax took a deep breath, shook his head, and looked the mare in the eye.

"I was hoping he would... be safe."  Rave's fine, dummy - it's YOU who should be worried, he thought.

He stood up straight, trying to make certain he didn't appear to be a threat.  

"I'm... so very sorry, ma'am; I am a bit tipsy, and I thought you..."  He gave a rueful chuckle.  "We went over that already, didn't we?  I'm sorry."

He slowly and carefully held out a hoof to her.

"My name's Dax.  Hiya.  Truce?"

Sinusoid says, "Actually ,all that I know is what he told me, so... nevermind, I'll come anyway."

Fracture looks at Hits, who had been standing nearby for a while. He had heard her say "hi", but he did not know who she was talking to, so he didn't respond. Realizing that she had never gotten a response, he says, "Hello. Who are you?"

(edited)

She looked at his hoof then his face,"Dax..." She said quietly. "Call me Blade waltz"... She let go of her sword. 

"Powerful, huh?" She said with a slight grin on her face, Amused by how uncomfortable he is in this situation.

Her expression changed very quickly to a very serious face, She looked him right in the eyes and took a few steps forward "If you mention this to anyone, You won't be as lucky"

She then smiled and calmly walked away.

Edited by Cruki

Dax watched her go.

"Of course.  Certainly.  As you-"  She's not listening, moron.  Same reaction you always get.

Dax sighed heavily.  He looked around in a vain attempt to see if he could catch any glimpse of Rave, but of course that was impossible; Rave was long gone, apparently.

"... dammit..."  

He went back to the bar, but instead of going back into the din inside, he just sat on the curb, heavily.

"DAMMIT!"  He yelled into the night air.

"Shaddap!  Ponies are tryin' ta SLEEP here!"  came a yell from down the street.

"erm...I'm Hits." she responded to the question, a little supprised as she was about to head back and face Tackle's punishment as she had been ignored for the past 5 minutes. "I've kind-of been forced here by my stupid friend..." just as she said this Tackle burst in. " I was mentioned!" sge said as she shoved a drink into bith Hits and the stallions hooves. She then took a gulp of her own drink. "Im Pink Tackle, but yo can call me Tackle if you want?!" she said in a suductive tone. "Erm....so what's your name?" asked Hits "and what brings you and your friend here?" added Tackle, using the same tone as before whilst looking both the stallions up and down.

Fracture looks at the drink that has been given to him, then takes a few very shallow sips, and Sinusoid immediatly sets his on the table without consideration, almost certain that it contains alcohol. Fracture says, "My friend had stopped outside of this club, so I looked inside, and I found a pony that I remembered and never knew what happened to. Oh, and my name is Fracture, and that's Sinusoid."

Sinusoid simply puts his hoof up in affirmation.