Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you trade places with for a day?

Soaring Symphony

Like the title suggests, if you could trade places with anypony for a day, who would it be???  No, scratch that.  Not just any pony but any character from the show as a whole no matter what race they are.  By a day, I mean the body swap would last 24 hours starting and ending at exactly midnight.  Of course, that character would also be running around in your skin during that time so make sure the character you swap with is someone you're sure won't wreck your life while your gone.    

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, interesting catch on the back swing right there. The mare least likely to ruin my life would be someone who's well trained to be prudent, cautious... probably Princess Celestia. I think she'd quickly realize what was up and know to keep a fairly low profile. And I get to be the goddamn reagent of Equestria. Just for one day. Don't change anything, just bask in the administrative glory I guess.

Probably shining armor just because I would pull some of the funniest pranks off and probably ruin his life because of that but he would probably freak out when in my body but it would just mean more fun for me when I return he would probably be shocked when he returns to equestria

I would trade places with Applejack, to do all that farm work, yeehaww :D

(probably either Flim or Flam though  :ph34r:)

I think I'd switch with Moondancer for a day. I'd want to be near the Canterlot Library so that I could read up on some history books to answer some theories I have about Equestria. I'd also get to hangout with Minuette, who's so outgoing! 

Edited by Quartz Aegis

(edited)

I'd go with Pinkie Pie hooves down. She can break reality and pull random objects out of thin air. Who wouldn't want to do that??? Also, Pinkie is already friends with every single resident of Ponyville (at the very least) so I'd be able to talk to my favorite background ponies and find out more about them without having to worry about looking like a creepy stalker. On the flip side, I'm reasonably confident she won't wreck my life during that time. For one thing, I'm already just like her as it is. We share the same personality type (ENFP) and I have a lot of the same strengths and flaws that she does. I also think she'd adjust to being human fairly quickly. I'm convinced that pony Pinkie is psychically linked to he human counterpart thus explaining these two scenes (sorry for bad quality. I couldn't find anything better).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwumW3XEStY

Then again, if we were body swapped we'd also be using each other's brains so I'm sure muscle memory would probably play a part in that. Finally, I'm still just in high school right now so, worst case scenario, I fall behind on some of my homework. I think even Pinkie Pie knows she's supposed to raise her hand in the class room.

Edited by Serenade