Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'm bad at breaking the ice. Requests are open!

Nespeon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you draw my OC, Kyubiki Tenchu? Any pose will be okay. Can you also draw him wearing a video game headset? If not, that's okay. 

tumblr_nsst0hd49W1rvu66go1_1280.png

You're an excellent artist I'd love a drawing of my OC blue diamond raging while playing a video game. If you can do it at least if not that's ok too. Oh, here is a picture of her

attachicon.gifmyPony.png

its on the list.

Could you draw all three Creative Bronies?

Thats a bit of a tall order, I'll keep it on my back burner

Would it be possible for you to draw Rain Shadow?

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/clickrain-shadow-r8260

If possible, i'd like it so that she was smiling/standing next to her changeling self (generic changeling), but if not, you can just go with the former. Thanks in advance!  :lol:

Sounds easy enough.

Could you draw my OC, Rave Darkmane, with Puck's OC, Cookie Caramel (romance)? :)

post-28830-0-32391400-1435462210.png
post-28830-0-11804000-1434995528_thumb.png
post-28830-0-73521600-1432758006_thumb.png
post-28830-0-47723600-1429818825_thumb.png

Pose: sig-4006452.hqdefault.jpg

My OC perhaps suffering the effects of dark magic, however, Caramel is still reaching out to him:

post-28830-0-80545200-1438889090_thumb.jpg
post-28830-0-08980400-1435496748_thumb.jpg

post-28830-0-75429800-1439096717_thumb.jpg

post-28830-0-84444100-1438053798_thumb.jpg

sig-4006386.tumblr_nsst0hd49W1rvu66go1_1

its on the list.

Thats a bit of a tall order, I'll keep it on my back burner

Sounds easy enough.

This is absolutely amazing. I really like how you did the headset and him playing video games while talking to his friends. Thank you so much and I really do appreciate this  :D.

I'd like the oc and rarity in my signature drawn please. No particular pose needed.

tumblr_nsup46cbCT1rvu66go1_500.png

Could you draw my OC, Rave Darkmane, with Puck's OC, Cookie Caramel (romance)? :)

Pose: 

My OC perhaps suffering the effects of dark magic, however, Caramel is still reaching out to him:

I'll pick one of the two.

I'd LOVE it if you did one of mine! :)

(If you're still taking requests that is lol)

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/brilliant-venture-r4956

(btw, your art ROCKS!)

I'll see what I can do.

If you are still doing this I'd like to make a request!

Ask and receive art.

Well your a great artist and I would love to see my OC done with style. Think of him giving an impassioned speech. Or a philosophical debate with somepony. Unfortunately I still don't have a reference pic for his cutie mark so um feel free to either leave it out or do your best from the description on his character sheet. Speaking of which here it is https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/unapproved/rhetoric-rash-r334

Thank you so much in advance! 

HI, loving the art and details hon.  Do you think you could do my oc Rune standing and looking grim while covered in battle wounds/lashes?

Rune: 1s3TjSW.png

Wow! You are awesome! I'd like a pic of my OC Rumbler. 

I don't have any pics of him yet, but I do have a description. 

He's a grey earth pony with a black mane. His mane is shortened dreadlocks He's slightly taller than Big Mac, but has the same body style as him. He's quite toned and muscular. His cutie mark is an electric bass with a wire surrounded by six stars. 

Can you work with this?

I'd just like a neutral pose with him looking at the camera with a smile on his face. 

tumblr_nswjgm4F1a1rvu66go1_500.png

@@Nespeon

Cool!  Can you do a picture of my OC wielding a blue light-saber and maybe dressed as a Jedi (that's only if it's not too hard, I have heard the drawing ponies in clothes can be tricky).

Thanks!  :pinkie:

Seems cool

Can you do one of my oc controlling a thunder storm? it's not exactly magic, she's a weather pony, and a pegasus, so i'm not really sure how to describe it properly.

https://i.imgur.com/BgPWVG7

Sounds awesome!

Well your a great artist and I would love to see my OC done with style. Think of him giving an impassioned speech. Or a philosophical debate with somepony. Unfortunately I still don't have a reference pic for his cutie mark so um feel free to either leave it out or do your best from the description on his character sheet. Speaking of which here it is https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/unapproved/rhetoric-rash-r334

Thank you so much in advance! 

alright

HI, loving the art and details hon.  Do you think you could do my oc Rune standing and looking grim while covered in battle wounds/lashes?

Rune: sig-4009574.1s3TjSW.png

Sure

Would you draw my OC? She's shown in my profile photo. She's got a pale pink coat, a short pruple mane, a short purple tail with a pink stripe through it, pruple eyes, and three white freckles on each cheek. Her cutie mark is a bomb filled in with pink glitter. I would appericate it a lot! :lol:

Normally I would draw my own ocs, but this is a good idea.  if you could draw this roleplay oc, she's often very tense. i got this 3D base idea and was going to draw it, but this is easier and means I can do my homework. her name is Scavenger Mast, she's a shipmate on the charting ship Storm Of Pride and the sailing master-in-training. (hence the head bandana, it's actually a map ;)

Before you point it out, she's Not an alicorn, she's a pegacorn. it's a birth defect that leaves a pony with stunted horn and wing growth. she is completely incapable of magic and flight, but considers her defects disgusting hence taking a seabound ship away from others. she is the youngest of a trio of siblings.

by the way, this is the picture. sorry i didn't attach it to the original comment  :sunbutt: .attachicon.gifDoc6.docx

tumblr_nsyd4xGXFi1rvu66go1_540.png

I gave it the ol college try

I'd love if you did my OC, Coral Belle!

http://imgur.com/a/jLuDK

That's a link to an album of some of her artwork! Thank you so much, if you get to it! :)

She looks super cute

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dapper-charmer-r8678i was hoping you'd be able to draw my Oc in a weird silly pose for my avatar.

I'll see what I can do

Are you still taking requests? If so, I'd like to request a drawing of my OC High Voltage.

If you're not taking anymore requests, that's okay.

What an awesome unicorn

Would you draw my OC? She's shown in my profile photo. She's got a pale pink coat, a short pruple mane, a short purple tail with a pink stripe through it, pruple eyes, and three white freckles on each cheek. Her cutie mark is a bomb filled in with pink glitter. I would appericate it a lot! :lol:

I'll put something together

Could you do Lightning Blues please?

Lessee what I can put together

I'mma get some more done before I accept any more requests!

sweet baby jesus mon

there are no words

just

just

just take this

Oh and do you have an oc? plz put a link in so i can return da favour

Gentlecolts, the new element of generosity I now present:

post-34931-0-29154500-1439361320.jpg

post-34931-0-83764700-1439362571.png

sig-4014055.tumblr_nsyd4xGXFi1rvu66go1_5

I gave it the ol college try

She looks super cute

I'll see what I can do

What an awesome unicorn

I'll put something together

Lessee what I can put together

I'mma get some more done before I accept any more requests!

Awesome, thank you so much!