Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apply to be a moderator

Jeric

So it's just like the application but with a real person. 

Well, that atleast what i think. You shouldn't take my word for it.

But like i said, just try to be yourself. ;)

Any word when moderatormashizzle results come back? Just wondrizzlin'.

Gizoogle it.

How these things usually work is that one of them will eventually message you back saying if you're accepted or not. I don't know when certain people get messaged. It's probably gradual.

Any word when moderatormashizzle results come back? Just wondrizzlin'.

Gizoogle it.

Actually first round has started.

I would like to say that even though the majority will be receiving what they may consider bad news, know that a denial now does not always mean a denial forever. It also does not mean it is a personal indictment against your personality or capabilities. Some may be too new, some may have one or two things to work on, some had decent applications but we needed to see more, and yes some just may not be ready in general.

Note that we actually have staff that were initially rejected that we brought on later. 

You can reach out to any of us. We will be nice about it of course ... no reason to fret ... but we will be honest and may even tell you how to blow our minds next time. 

• Brohoof 5

Actually first round has started.

I would like to say that even though the majority will be receiving what they may consider bad news, know that a denial now does not always mean a denial forever. It also does not mean it is a personal indictment against your personality or capabilities. Some may be too new, some may have one or two things to work on, some had decent applications but we needed to see more, and yes some just may not be ready in general.

Note that we actually have staff that were initially rejected that we brought on later. 

You can reach out to any of us. We will be nice about it of course ... no reason to fret ... but we will be honest and may even tell you how to blow our minds next time. 

Ah first round. I was thinking if mine actually submitted.

Did it actually submit?

• Brohoof 1

I'd also like to apologize for the informal Hello {name } thing. I'm still learning the ropes in the scuury admin place. I screwed up, but I know better for the future. Onwards and upwards.

• Brohoof 3

Didn't made it guys.

No, i am not sad or mad. I will learn from this turn down and just keep going as i used to.

I will get another chance on another day.

• Brohoof 1

So, has everybody received notices about it now?  I applied, but I haven't gotten anything back yet.  I'm sure the staff are doing their best to read all of the applications as quickly as possible :).  

@@AspenSwift, Nope. We're having a bit of a technical issue at the moment. We'll get to all of them, but we won't have access until at least Monday.

Sorry about the difficulties!  Thanks for the response, I totally understand.  

I came here to wish good luck to everyone! I'm thinking if you try your best describing your love and dedication to the forums, you'll have a big chance to make it.  :love: Put yourself out there, you never know when you might miss a likely, fantastic opportunity for yourself. Not many forums give general members this chance, that's for sure.

• Brohoof 8

We do look for members who have been here a bit longer, but there always exceptions to the rule. @@King became staff after a month, and I became staff after two. It is possible, but it's usually only in cases of really stellar apps.

• Brohoof 6

In my case I joined in April 2014. Didn't commit to staff until Sept 2014.

4 months.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/109528-the-sentencing-of-jeric/

I did NOT want to be a Mod until I had enough time with the community. That happened in October of 2014. Being a member for 4-6 months is a good number. As Troblems has said ... it takes a special person to jump right in

• Brohoof 6

@@AspenSwift, Nope. We're having a bit of a technical issue at the moment. We'll get to all of them, but we won't have access until at least Monday.

Hate to be 'that' person, Troblems, but is there an ETA on when the rest of the application results get back? That's a bit long for a technical issue...

No rush. Just wanna make sure that my application got through.

• Brohoof 1

Hate to be 'that' person, Troblems, but is there an ETA on when the rest of the application results get back? That's a bit long for a technical issue...

No rush. Just wanna make sure that my application got through.

The man with the passwords was at BronyCan last weekend, which was the major hold up. It's not been forgotten, I promise.

Edit: Apparently ask and you shall receive. 

IsFjlqd.png

We're going through them now.

The man with the passwords was at BronyCan last weekend, which was the major hold up. It's not been forgotten, I promise.

Edit: Apparently ask and you shall receive. 

IsFjlqd.png

We're going through them now.

Like, now? Right this second?

If so...

Na3cZe8.gif

• Brohoof 1