Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apply to be a moderator

Jeric

Question: What if we don't use Skype or cannot get one? Could we be interviewed through PM perhaps and answer the questions in the PM during our own time, in case we're busy with stuff?

Good question. 100% of the staff uses Skype for textual communication. We don't require phone chats ever since Dawn Riders amazing Aussie accent led one staffer to fall in love with Australia and moved there only to be eaten alive by a herd of rabid drop bears. We realized Dawn is just too dangerous to spring on the newer mods.

I miss KVC immensely. :(

• Brohoof 15

RIP KVC

You will be forever remembered as the guy who just wanted to go down under.

• Brohoof 5

Good question. 100% of the staff uses Skype for textual communication. We don't require phone chats ever since Dawn Riders amazing Aussie accent led one staffer to fall in love with Australia and moved there only to be eaten alive by a herd of rabid drop bears. We realized Dawn is just too dangerous to spring on the newer mods.

That sounds like something I'd have really wanted to see in a documentary. :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Let's play this song in honor of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

• Brohoof 2

Good question. 100% of the staff uses Skype for textual communication. We don't require phone chats ever since Dawn Riders amazing Aussie accent led one staffer to fall in love with Australia and moved there only to be eaten alive by a herd of rabid drop bears. We realized Dawn is just too dangerous to spring on the newer mods. I miss KVC immensely.

Wut

I don't even know how to respond to that.

• Brohoof 6

I don't plan on applying, but I have in the past and up until this point I didn't realize you could ask for specifics on why exactly you weren't chosen. Is this something I could ask without applying again? I'm assuming it's way too late, but I was curious.

• Brohoof 1

K4satEM.png

If there is any proof that I have way too much time to waste, this is it.

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 8

This is magnificent. I must request arts from you sometime in the future.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

*draws list*

"Yep, that's one for me already."

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 2

sig-4013722.K4satEM.png

If there is any proof that I have way too much time to waste, this is it.

Dude, that is magnificent. I wish i had that kind of skill.

• Brohoof 2

I don't plan on applying, but I have in the past and up until this point I didn't realize you could ask for specifics on why exactly you weren't chosen. Is this something I could ask without applying again? I'm assuming it's way too late, but I was curious.

You're asking why you weren't accepted for your last application, is that correct?

• Brohoof 1

You're asking why you weren't accepted for your last application, is that correct?

Yes, as I understand it you are allowed to. =)

• Brohoof 1

Yes, as I understand it you are allowed to. =)

Send me a PM, I can tell you.

That goes for anyone else, if you want feedback if you were turned down in the past, or are with this round, PM an admin, we can give you the general reasons as to why, as well as how you can improve or better your chances.

If you do want feedback though, be ready for it. I'm not really known for having tact. You may get a very blunt answer.  :eww:

• Brohoof 2

I submitted an application. It's ok if I'm not chosen, but it's worth a shot, especially if I get to help keep this community a great place to discuss MLP.

• Brohoof 2

I submitted an application. It's ok if I'm not chosen, but it's worth a shot, especially if I get to help keep this community a great place to discuss MLP.

Thats the spirit :) i only applied because i want to keep this place safe, the place i call home of the bronies

• Brohoof 2

I'd apply but school takes up too much of my time. (Especially right now, the beginning of assignment season EUGHGH) And inbetween school I still need my leisure time. Maybe somewhere in the future? :s

Edited by Popsicle

Thats the spirit :) i only applied because i want to keep this place safe, the place i call home of the bronies

Sounds like we're both interested for the same reason.:D I will most definitely not be offended if I'm not chosen, especially since I'm sure there are only a finite number of spots on the moderation team available, but I hope somepony who is as fond of this community as I am will be able to help moderate this forum.:)
  • Brohoof 1

It is nice to see all of these people applying, wanting to keep this great site safe. I hope that this site gets the best staff members we can get. I have applied, but I only want the staff to make the right choice, which they always do :). Good luck everybody :)

• Brohoof 2

I am surprised how many people are actually showing an interest in becoming mods. makes me comfortable, knowing that the staff can choose from the best of the best. :)

• Brohoof 2