Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Breaking Point OOC

Lemon Slices

oh you're clueless: it has nothing to do with speed.

Here's a hint: what is shown in the picture?

i think overlord and wubtavia will get it

She thinks, 'Please be a terrifying mythical creature! With a cherry on top!'

Overlord, you want me to smile all the time, don't you? I like you, man. Cuddle got a fan. I'm rhyming, damn.

I had an idea. What about, instead of we, as writers, chatting in the OOC, why not roleplaying as our characters in the OOC as well, in the character's point of view? You know, it could be a great option for knowing even more about our OCs. Aaand it's fun, why not?

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

Yo dawg, I hear you like RP, so we turned your OCs into OCs so you can RP while you RP.

Honestly, I am already "RPing" by whatever words I type. Aria is a replica of my personality. And yes, despite her sophistication, she would utter that first line to a friend who enjoyed memes.

I do see the point at which you are getting, however.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

Overlord, you want me to smile all the time, don't you? I like you, man. Cuddle got a fan. I'm rhyming, damn.

I had an idea. What about, instead of we, as writers, chatting in the OOC, why not roleplaying as our characters in the OOC as well, in the character's point of view? You know, it could be a great option for knowing even more about our OCs. Aaand it's fun, why not?

Alright. :) Let the Curdling begin... Next post though.

@@Overlord0909,@@Lemon Slices,  

ITS A SHIP.

on a side note, cuddle has super hearing and/or aria is fat:Aria fell on a carpet

( spreading discord )

And yes, she has good ears. Mainly because she's had to face serious threats a lot, and her senses naturally adapted. And yes, I just made that fact up. Why? Because I can! (Some sass from my character :))

Yo dawg, I hear you like RP, so we turned your OCs into OCs so you can RP while you RP.

Honestly, I am already "RPing" by whatever words I type. Aria is a replica of my personality. And yes, despite her sophistication, she would utter that first line to a friend who enjoyed memes.

I do see the point at which you are getting, however.

No. We RP while we OOC... But you already got the point, I know that. :P

But even being the host, I wouldn't do or order anything without consent of all the team. That's why I'm suggesting things all the time. But I still didn't got your opinion yet.

• Brohoof 1

(Yeah, it's the real self.)

Yeah, this ship is really strange, but the effect it set on me... Oh god. Let's plan what are we doing next? And why are Cuddle and Enzo in Cuddle's room? At least that's what I read when I saw the plotline, but... I think that's the writers' business, forget it. I need to stop asking questions, I guess.

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

Sure we can plan what's next. As for why he's in my room, it's because he's a stow away, and he "lost" his key. Plus, I'm a nice pony... Well, for the most part I am at least. And don't you get the wrong idea.

Oh, and how is the ship affecting you? Is my mind just that hard to penetrate? Hm... (I feel like this could get difficult to understand... Don't know why...)

[bright Shine (my other OC): WOW! This all looks so amazing! I love it... Well I kind of love everything, buuuuuuut... Now you know though. Hey! That rhymed! And...]

Bright... You know I love you... But shut up. [but...] SHUT UP! [sorry... I was just going to say how pretty your mane looks. Same goes for Aria. And the two gentlecolts get the same compliment as well, just to make them feel included! I'll be quiet now.]

*Sigh* Bright Shine... Happiest pony around... Anyways, back to the planning.

• Brohoof 1

(I didn't know one can simply bring other OCs to the OOC, but it's getting greater.)

Lemon: Ahn... I got some deep trouble. I think you will hear something in your room. Well, I think it comes from me.

FoxistYou made it too loud, Slices. It sounded like a filly.

Lemon: Shut up, Fox- As I was talking about, I didn't read the entire plotline (I don't like spoilers), we could, I don't know, bring somepony else, maybe from my writer, maybe from yours... Bright Shine is funny, I think I would pick him. :)

Burning Pope: Maybe me...

Lemon: No, I'm talking about the other writer... And get out. First of all, this conversation should be only between me and Cuddlegot it? Away, go away.

Foxist: Hmmm... I think someone is jealous...

Lemon: AWAY!

• Brohoof 1

Cuddle: Well... He's a unicorn with really powerful magic and has an evil dark pony that lays within him, that will actually use the magic he has (because Bright Shine would think it's flaunting to use it himself). So he might be OP at the moment.

Bright: If I may speak... THAT'D BE AWESOME IF I COULD JOIN... But yeah, what she said is true... *Head lowers* But now... I get to she how it unfolds, right?

• Brohoof 1

Lemon: Well, if we are looking for a bipolar one, we have Foxist.

Foxist: Decide yourself, screamer. I'm not helping you. Why did you call me?

Lemon: No, we are talking about... About bipolar characters. Remember...

Foxist: I don't know. You can't handle even me. Imagine Evil... No, I'm not joining.

Lemon: Please.... Cuddle will kiss you if you change your mind...

Foxist: You're lying. And no. I don't need nothing.

Lemon: Please, convince him. This is not the first time I try to take him to a good plot... The last one was Forgotten Past, and I even wasn't born yet... Forget it.

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

Cuddle: I can threaten to beat the hay out of him instead! But he's not worth a mindless beating, there should be a better reason... Oh, and don't ever offer somepony a kiss from me, unless you want to not be able to to move your legs ever again. *Smiles* Clear?

Bright: Woah... You're scarier then I thought... *Gulp*

Night Darkness: *Whispers in mind* Not as scary as me... *Evil laugh occurs*

Lemon: Wow. *Getting serious*, I was just kidding.

Foxist: Yeah, I know you, but you quite made her angry. Apologize to her. Remember she can fight, I can, you can't, and I'm not helping you... Fix it by yourself. Aff, why do I have this team? Screw this writer. *Vanishes away into thin steam*

Lemon: Well... My apologies, Cuddle. I didn't know you weren't... I mean... I'm dead, I'm so dead

• Brohoof 1

Cuddle: I just need some time to calm down... I'm going to go find an Ursa, and beat it senseless, than I'll come back and see how I feel. *Walks out of imaginary room*

Bright: You don't fight? Neither do I! I'm a pacifist! And I love everything too! *Gives larger then possible smile*

Lemon: Well... No, I can't fight because I'm too weak to do it. Ahn.... That's... Too... Awkward... 

Writer: Ahn... Can you call Cuddle for me, please, Bright? I have a surprise for her. It's in the spoiler box, just click on it.

post-29838-0-67195300-1441846847_thumb.jpg

I made her all by myself. I hope she like it. S2

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

Bright: I wish I could, but I'm sure she'll see when she gets back... It looks beautiful by the way! How did you create such a great portrait of her?! I must know! And Lemon, you aren't weak, you have a strength that may not be perfectly clear to see, but it's like a giant in the mist, it's still there and powerful!

Night: *Whisper in Bright's head again* Like me...

img-3673780-1-post-31378-0-03749200-1429

(Overlord0909: Here's another picture, drawn by Emerald Star ;))

• Brohoof 1

Lemon: Well, you are kidding, Bright...Not? Well, we are flooding the thread, I guess. However, Night, you are giving me too much chills. It's like... Your smile... Your teeth... I need to- What? Why can't I vanish from this room too? Please, help me, someone!

JohnnPackM833 joins the room.

Pack: Oh, Lemon, which trouble did you get again? Hey you. You both. Stop scaring him, please... Lemon is not the kind of guy that likes to play... With metal. I prefer glass. But you aren't thinking of hurting me... Are you?

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

Bright: I don't know...

Cuddle: Back. And I've decided that I'll let it slide, since it'd be like fighting a punching bag. *Drops four large horseshoes* These power horseshoes really do an awesome job in fights... That Ursa was nothing by the end of it, too bad it got away after halfway through... *Sigh*

Bright: Wait... Did you say Night?

Night: *Somehow being heard inside of Bright, but being text makes it hard to not see* Yes... Mere ponies such as all of you are not great enough to speak my name. I am still the ruler of Equestria, if it wasn't for this wretched Bright. He locked me inside of him, so I could never harm anypony again. All I did was just make everypony into my slave and turned lots of the land into sand... Not too much harm.

Cuddle: I feel like your story is off-topic. And anyways it is just stupid to hear, because now we know you're evil, so we won't help you become the major of the two minds. Bright is the nicest pony around anyhow.

Bright: Thanks. Dark has his good qualities... Um... Like, uh... His honesty!

Dark: What honesty?

Bright: Never mind... (:))