Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Breaking Point OOC

Lemon Slices

Wait, lemon slices is an earth pony and he got affected, so cuddle isn't.. a pony at all?

@@Lemon Slices,

Enzo did'nt hear the scream as he was focused on staying alive. the pulse also caused him to lose his hearing temporarily because of the sharp ringing in his ears. 

Accepted. Okay, I'm writing, and I awaking in my writing.

I'm calling attention in the ship. @, why are you taking so long with the captain...?... IDK, it's a long time since you didnt left a signal of life.

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

Wait, lemon slices is an earth pony and he got affected, so cuddle isn't.. a pony at all?@@Lemon Slices, Enzo did'nt hear the scream as he was focused on staying alive. the pulse also caused him to lose his hearing temporarily because of the sharp ringing in his ears.

Cuddle hasn't felt the full extent of whatever this is, but it's there, it's the "tension" she's feeling. :/ So she's a pony, one with a seriously strong stomach. ^^

There is an opportunity to make aria look really stupid here

The captain's place on the ship is the BRIDGE. The control room is where orders are carried out. This being an old ferry, it would not be surprising for all the machinery to be rusted and look unused. So basically, Aria panics for nothing, as the crew is checking if everyone is in their cabins or in a meeting with the captain at the bridge

EDIT: however, it can also be argued that there should be ponies in the control room in order for the engine to start

Counter counter argument: while this is true, it is not normal for the control room to be open to passengers of a ship, hence it would be locked

Enzo, why the hell you keep un-feeding the plot?

#Enzo2Smart4Me

I wrote something in the RP, but I think perhaps the room that I described could be the furnace, where they burn coal, and I find another character instead. I wanted to add a character to the plot. It just need a bit of editing to fit.

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

I'm creating a charcter. She is named Renatta Quartz. I am making her body, just missing the cutie mark. Opinions?

post-29838-0-99906300-1441920877_thumb.png

(She is a fugitive from a bourgoeisie family, so it would make total sense being inside a ship.

Renatta is ready. As I'm editing my latest post to match the situation and how did I found her. And yeah, she won't be so beautiful in the furnace. Her link (I made the cutie mark, finally): https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/renatta-quartz-r8829

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

Ha! I forgot his time zone. But it's still funny! Like this truth:attachicon.gifsig-4077420.ScrewPhysicsImPinkiePie.gif

Pinkie Pie is so... Well, her, that I can love and hate her at the same time. lol

However, what do you think about Quartz? I created her like, today, haha. Well, I think she needs some warm welcome to the thread, so I think I can release her on my keyboard.

"Hello, guys! How are everypony doing! Oops, I forgot, they are humans. Can I meet the other characters? I'd love to check out new friends... Writer, will they respond us?"

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

Bright Shine: You can meet me! I'm Bright Shine! And...

Cuddle Crescent: And you're not a part of the rp. Hey. I'm Cuddle Crescent, and I travel a lot. I've seen things and done things no pony else has done before. And am probably the coolest pony on this thread, no offence meant towards anypony, it's just a fact.

Bright: Wait... Only role play ponies can talk... But I'm one now, so can I...

Cuddle: You have your moments. Now's not one of them.

Bright: Aw...

Cuddle: Just kidding. You know I can't dislike you. *Smiles*

*Bright Smiles back*

Edited by Overlord0909

guys while i was sleeping i thought of a storyline for this story

>we work together to find a way off the ship

>We teach lemon slices positivity and lessons about friendship etc

>We descend into madness

>By the time we reach the final boss, we are in pieces

>Lemon slices is the one that reminds us of our personalities

guys while i was sleeping i thought of a storyline for this story

>we work together to find a way off the ship

>We teach lemon slices positivity and lessons about friendship etc

>We descend into madness

>By the time we reach the final boss, we are in pieces

>Lemon slices is the one that reminds us of our personalities

It would be perfect, since my character is the weakest, this role would at least give some respect to him.

I apologize for my absence. I am in the midst of submitting an application to the Equestrian Empire section so that I may procure a certain mare with which to RP.

You're the best, Wubtavia. You're always apologized.

"Well, hello, Cuddle. And Bright Shine ^-^. Well, I don't tell ponies about it... But I kind of love smily ponies. Wait, he isn't in the RP???? Ahn... :(. But I hope that this adventure will be unique. Well, it's my first one. Well, where is... I'm sorry, I haven't met yet the other ones... I heard that one is called Enzo... And the other is... Who is the other one, writer? Aria? Aria."

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

well, the post's up. Everything rests on cuddle's shoulders now. Is lemon slices hallucinating?

"Well, hello, Cuddle. And Bright Shine ^-^. Well, I don't tell ponies about it... But I kind of love smily ponies. Wait, he isn't in the RP???? Ahn... :(. But I hope that this adventure will be unique. Well, it's my first one. Well, where is... I'm sorry, I haven't met yet the other ones... I heard that one is called Enzo... And the other is... Who is the other one, writer? Aria? Aria."

• Brohoof 1

well, the post's up. Everything rests on cuddle's shoulders now. Is lemon slices hallucinating?

double post, my bad

Edited by Guest