Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Breaking Point OOC

Lemon Slices

Pack: Well...

Writer: I am a bit tired. Out of ideas. Let's... IDK, stop, Overlord? (Well, I think you already told your name to your characters :))

And hey Enzo, good morning to you, I'll soon fall asleep. XD

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

Reminds me of celestial and Luna

LEMON SLICES I SHALL WATCH OVER THE NIGHT ONCE AGAIN

By the way my internet is down and I'm this using me phone

(Yep, Overlord. It was fun, at least.)

No. I was just kidding, Enzo. To be honest, well... I'll sleep at 11:45. Ok? XD

You are the one that don't need to sleep here, as I'm on school at 7:15 (Time that I can't talk with you guys), then I am back at 1:00 (Well, you are sleeping this time), then the 9:00PM comes, and you're here. Well, time zones suck :(

BTW, I loved this video. I love MLG. And LOL.

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah man, you guys rp through the day but sleep through my precious night

Isn't the opposite????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Brohoof 1

OHHH YES MY INTERNET FIXED MYSELF TYPING NOW. ACTUALLY NO. GIMME 2 MINS FIND A SPARE KEYBOARD WITHOUT A BROKEN CAPS LOCK

(Should I be her acting self or her real personality? I'll go with her real self) Hey , you're up... I'm going to get up, but just say that it was probably something else, because Khris urged ya to do it. ( :))

what do you mean by this? 

because Enzo has internet?

"Of course i have internet"

"Stop using me as an antennae, it's degrading"

ps: like mlg? check out mlg isis

Edited by Guest

Done. took a while, as i had to struggle to think of something to write since i was confused about the wave of debuff. Aria. lemon and i all were affected at different timings.

Wait, lemon slices is an earth pony and he got affected, so cuddle isn't.. a pony at all?

@@Lemon Slices,

Enzo did'nt hear the scream as he was focused on staying alive. the pulse also caused him to lose his hearing temporarily because of the sharp ringing in his ears.