friendship games Friendship Games Live-Action Music Video

GuyNamedEarl

In case you haven't heard, they just released a live-action music video for Friendship Games entitled "Unleash the Magic". I'm not sure how accurate this is to the movie, but in one scene it shows the mane six and Crystal Prep six all hugging and getting along, so I guess at the end they could all be friends (how cliche). Any thoughts on it? 

http://equestriagirls.hasbro.com/en-us/videos

Creator of MLP Ruined Vines and Recorder Sh*t

Equestria's Biggest Hip-Hop Nerd

Everyday is Leg Day!

Follow me on Twitter: @EarlBrony

I find this one more bearable than the Rainbow Rocks one. The characters looked somewhat accurate.

I guess they got too much hate for choosing a dark skinned girl portraying Rarity in the last one  >_>

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

I find this one more bearable than the Rainbow Rocks one. The characters looked somewhat accurate.

I thought so too. Maybe I just got user to the shock of live action Equestria Girls. But I hope to Celestia they don't make a live action movie.

Creator of MLP Ruined Vines and Recorder Sh*t

Equestria's Biggest Hip-Hop Nerd

Everyday is Leg Day!

Follow me on Twitter: @EarlBrony

When I saw the exclusive shorts for the Friendship games movie I personally thought human Twilight was going to be bad... Seeing this kinda makes me wanna change my opinion but we'll never for sure know until the movie comes out.

Edited by Twilight Shimmer

untitled_by_fluttershy613-d95t641.png

• 4 weeks later...

:eww:  It's like a watered down crap version, of the already watered crappy EG Stomp. :(

Edited by Sunset's Shimmer

Sunset Shimmer                         -----*and*-----                        Princess Luna

sig-34514.sig-34514.sig-34514.sig-34514.

Signature by Me, myself, and I

:wub: Redemption ponies are best ponies :wub: