Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is your favorite MLP Fan Game

TFarrgon

I'd like to ask what your favorite fan game based on MLP:FiM is? Some people are very creative with their spare time and create their very own games, some being based on MLP and I think these games are very cool.

My personal favorite has to be the MLP RPG based as a parody for the original Final Fantasy for the NES. This game is amazing for how much content is in it. The guy who made this game has the same giant map as FF1, there is a huge variety of items to choose from worthy of a Final Fantasy game, secrets in the game are everywhere in the game too many to count, all the music is done so well basically songs from the show in 8-bit format which is very cool, and the story is uniquely tied in to the show. 

Now my choice was either that or My Little Investigations, but the thing is with Investigations, once you play it once, you're done, you know how to do it, it's like the Stanley Parable, if you know everything, it's not worth playing.

Edited by TFarrgon
  • Brohoof 2

If these count, my favorites are the Ponymon games, which are ponified mods of Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green. These mods are done very well with pony sprites replacing all of the pokemon and even having many new custom aspects added, like new types and even moves with custom animations. It is one I highly recommend for a good time if you like Pokemon type games. :3

• Brohoof 1