Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming looking to play dnd online

scifi42

Hey all,

I'd like to preface this by saying I'm a total noob to dnd. I've wanted to play for a while but never been able to. If anybody has a group that could use another member, or is also interested in rolling the dice with me (metaphorically and literally), hmu. I live in the dc area, but I wouldn't mind playing on a stimulator. Thanks everypony!

• Brohoof 1

I can't guarantee anything but I've DMed a couple of games before and could do it online if you could find a couple of people. I would just need to know the version you wanted to do ahead of time although I'm more experienced with pathfinder or 4th edition. I could probably do like ponyfinder or something if you wanted it to be pony themed.

• Brohoof 1

Hi! I've also never tried DnD before but been meaning to for some time. I just never got the opportunity to try it IRL. If this is happening, I'd really like to join...

• Brohoof 1

Hi! I've also never tried DnD before but been meaning to for some time. I just never got the opportunity to try it IRL. If this is happening, I'd really like to join...

Like I said, I would just need a couple of players a time you would want to do it and what kind of version you would like to play.

Edited by SpikusFyre

@@scifi42

As this topic doesn't provide opportunity for a meaningful discussion it will be locked now. A topic like this is best suited as a blog or status update.

In the future please consider the content of your topics and how it will involve the member-base in a discussion. :)

Thanks. :)