mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I personally Hate photos but heres me after i cut my hair with my pocket knife, Pretty sexy ah?

post-1559-0-38293600-1330076272_thumb.jpg

It's so interesting seeing a whole bunch of different types of people who are bronies. When a wild human appears, I'm sure they picture a brony being a child or pre-teen obsessed with ponies, or if they're a male brony, a geeky nerd with no friends. Everypony here is seriously so cool and I'd give you all hugs if I could!

ANYHOOF... this is moi. >_<

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

I'm 18 D; but look 15-16ish. LOL. Or so I'm told...

:'3 I'm still so amused looking at you all. CREEPIN ALL YER PICTURZ.

D'aww your so PRETTY!! *Squee*

msg-786-0-19350800-1328345889.png

"I am more silent than night itself..."

Can I please get a video of you headbanging? Please? Please?

it might surprise you to know, but headbanging wouldn't work at all. my hair is way too curly for that. the curliness makes the length of my hair shorter, thus minimalizing me actually being able to do headbangs.

plus, my webcam apparently doesn't have recording functionality, or at least i haven't found it yet. plus, where would i upload the video at? YT? not a chance in hell i'm doing that.

I think I'm going to go cry, now.

Forever misunderstood.

but Zoop

i think you're super-adorable and huggable. :<

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

I was struggling to find an at least partially normal photo to share, but Facebook gave me a pack of me-being-weird photos instead. So here, have those!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like curly fries and I occasionally jump into freezing-cold bodies of water dressed as a penguin.
  • Brohoof 4

"new knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth."

kurt vonnegut, cat's cradle

ROBOJOT YOUR SHIRT. I WANT IT. WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?

Also, that awkward moment when you realize all the people you thought were girls...were guys. :o I'M SORRY XD

• Brohoof 1

mephalasig.jpg

Also, that awkward moment when you realize all the people you thought were girls...were guys. :o I'M SORRY XD

lol im absolutely not a girl ^^ i found that shirt when i was in germany... i think the name of the store was new yorker or something like that.

t3a6q.jpg

lol im absolutely not a girl ^^ i found that shirt when i was in germany... i think the name of the store was new yorker or something like that.

LOL, yes, I have figured that out :)

NO I WANNA GO GET IT NAO D:

mephalasig.jpg

Now be careful every pony, this picture was so bucking awesome I had to spoiler it twice, JUST TO GET IT TO CONTAIN ITSELF!

Posted Image

Yes, everyone who just looked at it probally died from overload of awesomeness

lQur2.png

siggy by PixiGlow

thus on the internetz i assume all people are guys and trend away from gender specific terminology until they say or show themselves to be female. potentially offensive at times but far less often than trying to guess everyone's gender to be a 50/50 ratio.

zomgzomgzomg MY BELOVED SON.

You look so mean and tough. No wonder you could beat Cosm- I mean, the Gravemind.

Sorry for lack of posts here, but university and future plans are slowly eating at my time (and my soul).

• Brohoof 1

I take writing commissions.

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

"That's not a pie, that's a pastry with an identity crisis!" ~Jeric

Well I could take a new one or scrounge through one of my desktop computers, but I wanna post right now so here:

Posted Image It's me eating melting chocolate...

Sorry it's small but that was the only FB pic of me without super-short hair.

WHY DID THIS BREAK OH LUNA NOW I HAVE TO FIX IT DEAR CELESTIA!

zomgzomgzomg MY BELOVED SON.

You look so mean and tough. No wonder you could beat Cosm- I mean, the Gravemind.

Sorry for lack of posts here, but university and future plans are slowly eating at my time (and my soul).

Daddy I love you! =3 I am not really mean I am a playful and happy person but you got right that I am tough! *Hugs*

Edited by Luriel

~ I'm in love with my own OC Luriel Maelstrom ~

Betcha didn't know I am a girl. ;)

msg-786-0-19350800-1328345889.png

"I am more silent than night itself..."