mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Might as well throw one up.

img-1999743-1-tumblr_mw5txxM1DC1r3109to1

I'm letting my hair grow out more and I'm not sure if I like it more than keeping it buzzed.

you sir have beat my friend in the best beard department. he's going to be so butthurt when I show him this pic. that'll show him for making fun of my hat xJpg51C.png

but seriously, awesome beard

If I have any.

By the way, since when did this thread get character limit? It's annoying.

This thread has a character limit now? 

Since this.  Apparently that makes it so that the entire Colosseum now has a character limit.  Maybe it's a bug?

• Brohoof 2

I thought i would just upload a stupid photo of myself, seeing as i'm new. why not right!?

Anyway, thought i looked like a Hobbit with the jacket on, so i saw the chance and i took it. Why two pairs of sunglasses you ask? well....you never know when you will need two. ^.^

I'll say I'm sorry but I'm not takin off my glasses. Haha hopefully you have seen that video. I think it happened in Australia.

I'll say I'm sorry but I'm not takin off my glasses. Haha hopefully you have seen that video. I think it happened in Australia.

Took me a little second but i got it!! hahahahaha ^.^

Haven't posted here in a LONG while. So I got bored this morning and decided to take some pics. Anyway here is a picture of me and my little chihuahua puppy Jenny:

img-1991535-1-2l8840n.png

=O  Your puppy is soooooo cute!  She reminds me of a little German Shepherd. :3

• Brohoof 3

I'm not wearing any makeup either though.

I can't be the only male specimen who honestly can't really tell when a woman is/isn't wearing makeup, right?  (unless, of course, it's obvious, but that tends to be a category reserved mostly for clowns and zombie cosplayers)  Then again, perhaps I shouldn't say that because maybe I do notice, but it's on a subconscious level...  I guess it's just one of those things that you're destined to not understand when you're a guy.

Anyways, the lack of makeup doesn't seem to harm your appearance at all.  You're still rather good-looking to say the least.

• Brohoof 3

Well. I haven't posted here in a while. Soo, *clicky*

What? Mlp isn't the only kiddie thing I enjoy. I'm secretly 10 years old in my head. I play with lego too. XD

I feel like this picture makes me look fatter than I am, but whatever. tongue.png

1170961_10202017973876825_1711486674_n.j

Edited by Midnight Scribbler
  • Brohoof 9

I can't be the only male specimen who honestly can't really tell when a woman is/isn't wearing makeup, right?  (unless, of course, it's obvious, but that tends to be a category reserved mostly for clowns and zombie cosplayers)  Then again, perhaps I shouldn't say that because maybe I do notice, but it's on a subconscious level...  I guess it's just one of those things that you're destined to not understand when you're a guy.

Anyways, the lack of makeup doesn't seem to harm your appearance at all.  You're still rather good-looking to say the least.

Typically it's given away by the eyeliner or shadow, which some girls love to cake on. It just looks really strange in my opinion.

And most girls try to go for a more natural appearance so it can be hard to tell the difference.

• Brohoof 1