mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I know I post a lot of pictures, but I really like this one because it's pretty much the first picture of me playing my flute and I've been playing for eight years. Ignore my awkward face. 

My sister took this while we were practicing for the song we were going to play at my grandma's funeral. 

attachicon.gif1366151522357.jpg

Can I cuddle you forever? happy.png

• Brohoof 2

post-2067-0-70082200-1366614995_thumb.jpg

Me, with the dopiest smile ever, next to one of my heroes (Teller of Penn & Teller for any who might not know).

post-2067-0-28739000-1366614989_thumb.jpg

Me with a much better smile.

• Brohoof 3

I know I post a lot of pictures, but I really like this one because it's pretty much the first picture of me playing my flute and I've been playing for eight years. Ignore my awkward face. 

My sister took this while we were practicing for the song we were going to play at my grandma's funeral. 

attachicon.gif1366151522357.jpg

wow, just wow, I didn´t even think anyone would play that instrument but me (not anymore though)...

what a relief, I feel way less weird now...

with a crossflute you are over here something like the dazzling personality of every orchestra, it´s unbelievably... don´t know, annoying/ awkward/ funny (in a awkward way)?

played for 8 years if I remember right, lack of time and motivation now, anyone wanna buy a silver (yes, dunno why) crossflute?

Can I cuddle you forever? img-1393955-2-happy.png

Yes. :3

wow, just wow, I didn´t even think anyone would play that instrument but me (not anymore though)...

what a relief, I feel way less weird now...

with a crossflute you are over here something like the dazzling personality of every orchestra, it´s unbelievably... don´t know, annoying/ awkward/ funny (in a awkward way)?

played for 8 years if I remember right, lack of time and motivation now, anyone wanna buy a silver (yes, dunno why) crossflute?

I didn't follow most of what you said. But I know a lot of people that play flute...

Edited by MissDerpy
  • Brohoof 2

A "Smitty" was seen wondering around a small town. Towns people got pictures of him before he was sent to Prison. Heres the RAW footage.

Is this me? Most likely not. Most likely is. Let that sit in your head for a bit img-1395949-1-wink.png 

img-1395949-2-89c76437cf9faa978a6f319f65

Edited by SmittyWerbenjagermanjense
  • Brohoof 13

A "Smitty" was seen wondering around a small town. Towns people got pictures of him before he was sent to Prison. Heres the RAW footage.

Is this me? Most likely not. Most likely is. Let that sit in your head for a bit img-1395949-1-wink.png 

ITS NOT ME 

Can I cuddle with your awesome beard?

• Brohoof 2

Sooooo....

This is the first time I've had a photo willingly taken :P

Yes.. This was taken in bed, I browse the forums on my iPad before I go to sleep :P and my hair is messy.

That's all you're getting for now :P

More than my last photo with my helmet on though

post-7214-0-19951300-1366678206_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

I FUCKING LOVE YOUR BEARD.

• Brohoof 4

; img-1395949-2-89c76437cf9faa978a6f319f65

They have a monster cat tattoo... So it could be you :P Edited by Lost
  • Brohoof 2

Yes. :3

I didn't follow most of what you said. But I know a lot of people that play flute...

not important, all I said is: I played flute over long years, and was made fun of because of it (not because I was bad at it), and that pic remembered me of it :/

You're a god, smitty

american-psycho-meme-generator-hey-you-r

• Brohoof 4