The shorter hair suits you well

Oh, that's what you meant xD

Still 10/10 would bang.

xD

Hmm, well.

Here is a pic of my and my cousin xD

I wanna gonna make a grumpy face but my aunt took the picture way to early xD

img-1600106-3-1015291_4721665529086_1728

Just realized you look a lot like a good friend of mine in real life.

Difference would be he is blond, but you still are very similar xD.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, that's what you meant xD

Still 10/10 would bang.

xD

Hmm, well.

Here is a pic of my and my cousin xD

I wanna gonna make a grumpy face but my aunt took the picture way to early xD

img-1600106-3-1015291_4721665529086_1728

Watchya drink in there?c:

I didn't really announce it anywhere in the public eye except maybe in a status update somewhere, but for those who didn't know, I went on vacation for about a week to New Hampshire and Maine with my family to see our grandparents who came up from North Carolina. We only see them once a year, so they always put us up in a Hilton Hotel and we do tons of stuff every day. This year was everything from miniature golf to museums, and the beach. Lots of beach. Old Orchard Beach, and York Beach, both found in Maine. And the heat was sweltering at 90 degrees or so with mild humidity. Mmmm yeah shirtless CD.

Anywho, I'll get some of the official pictures of things once I steal my step dad's camera and copy pictures off of them, but in the meantime, here's how I more or less was at the beach. Got this shark tooth necklace thing that was pretty sweet.

post-4006-0-54775300-1372443744_thumb.jpg

post-4006-0-19238400-1372443745_thumb.jpg

PS: For those who are curious, the things on my walls are large wall scrolls of Sonic and Naruto. They're pretty sweet. There's probably some MLP ones out there by now, I should probably look around sometime.

• Brohoof 14

I didn't really announce it anywhere in the public eye except maybe in a status update somewhere, but for those who didn't know, I went on vacation for about a week to New Hampshire and Maine with my family to see our grandparents who came up from North Carolina. We only see them once a year, so they always put us up in a Hilton Hotel and we do tons of stuff every day. This year was everything from miniature golf to museums, and the beach. Lots of beach. Old Orchard Beach, and York Beach, both found in Maine. And the heat was sweltering at 90 degrees or so with mild humidity. Mmmm yeah shirtless CD.

Anywho, I'll get some of the official pictures of things once I steal my step dad's camera and copy pictures off of them, but in the meantime, here's how I more or less was at the beach. Got this shark tooth necklace thing that was pretty sweet.

PS: For those who are curious, the things on my walls are large wall scrolls of Sonic and Naruto. They're pretty sweet. There's probably some MLP ones out there by now, I should probably look around sometime.

When i saw you, i got reminded of a character from a movie. I think the movie was called Pulse?

Anyway, +1 for those posters!

• Brohoof 2

SO THAT'S WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE :D !!!!

I have always wondered. :P though I always imagined your hair being less... poofy.

• Brohoof 1

*hands you a burger*

• Brohoof 3

You're rrreeeallllyyy thin (like me). First thing I thought of was a guy I met this year at EQLA who cosplayed as Discord and also was a fan of Dash. I think you yourself would make an amazing Discord cosplayer, though I don't think you'd be into that. But enough chatter from me, you look awesome.

Some fatass with buns

attachicon.gifIMG_20130622_131126.jpg

Honest murrican smile included.

You look like a chick I met at EQLA.

• Brohoof 1

No offense, but you kinda look like a hobo...

• Brohoof 1

THE TRUE FACE OF ~CHAOTIC DISHCURDS~ IS REVEALED!!!

You did not disappoint.

• Brohoof 2

Key Gear, here. img-1604427-1-smile.png

The t-shirt... the spade... makes it even more complete! Awesome Key is awesome.  YES! ^v^

• Brohoof 3