mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

To save y'all the everday 'I'm too shy to post' bologne, I'll post a pic or two on here smile.png but first let me say this:

Everyday that I have been on this site has been great. Meetin you kind and accepting people has been a rewarding pleasure all in its own. When I look at everyone's pictures...seeing the truth behind the avatar, I can't help but feel a sense of pride in all of you. None of you are flawless. We all have our scars and bruises sometimes physically, but most of the time emotionally...yet y'all are so beautiful in who you are that one can only admire every imperfection. Perfect, to me, is everyone's imperfection and those imperfections are marvelous; thus, you are all marvelous and beautiful individuals from every smile to every frown. It is my greatest honor to take part in this sanctuary with all of you smile.png

Welp, now that that's out of the way (sorry y'all. got carried away heh), here ya are. Perhaps one day when my dreams are realized, you may see this face again...but if not, at least you will see the imperfection that some of you talk to daily wink.png

img-1949381-1-179994_183611388461547_507   img-1949381-2-untitled_by_gdalton66-d6rj  img-1949381-3-untitled_drawing_by_gdalto

Good lord you like a human braeburn, and braeburn is one of my biggest crushes :3

Sorry if that sounded weird :P 

• Brohoof 2

You know what F*ck it Imma post before I come back to my senses

Ignore the hair XD I was late for the con and had to Sailor moon it out the door with toast in my mouth tongue.png

img-1951557-1-W9ByH5Y.jpg

I dunno if I'm wording this the right way, but I always assumed you had that "nice guy" look to match your personality.

I assumed correctly.

And yes, that's a good thing. tongue.png

Edited by Rockymoo

I dunno if I'm wording this the right way, but I always assumed you had that "nice guy" look to match your personality.

I assumed correctly.

And yes, that's a good thing. tongue.png

:( I'd love to say I still look like a "nice guy" but in the time I posted that I became a 7ft bald bodybuilder covered in racist tattoos and swastikas

XD seriously though it that is a good thing thanks :P 

Just be warned If I had stubble it doesn't matter how into girls any of you are you would fall MADLY in love with me ;3

Sillyness aside does make me feel good to see all the unexpected brohoofs and comments >.> nervous as F*CK when I was posting it

• Brohoof 3

Ahhhhhh!!! This is awkward! *hides behind wings desperately* blush.png

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

There's no need to hide behind those wings of yours. You're beautiful, Madame SkyStorm. Also: you nailed it with your OC. It looks just like you.

Edited by Arretez
  • Brohoof 3

.... So I had a little fun on my birthday at a Mexican Restaurant you could say...

My waiter crazily assaults me with mexican whipped cream and yes it was indeed "mexican" tongue.png

My reaction :X

El fin smile.png

Here are some extras for fun. 

Me and my little bro

Btw thank you all for the birthday wishes I really had a great day too and hope you all did the same.

I really wanted that awesome sombrero... that thing was cool xD 

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 23