Mint Petal

Deal with it, You're cute :3

No need to hide. Your so cute! :P

Oh my gosh. img-1949234-3-ohmy.png

You look so cute SkyStorm! img-1949234-4-happy.png

Cute!!!! img-1949020-1-wub.png

The likeness with your OC, Skystorm, is astounding! img-1949027-1-happy.png

awww your so cute! img-1949043-3-wub.png

There's no need to hide behind those wings of yours. You're beautiful, Madame SkyStorm. Also: you nailed it with your OC. It looks just like you.

Whoa, you look just like your OC! Also, you look cute :3

Thanks you guys! (Gahhhhh, I died when most of you called me cute :blush: :blush: :blush: )

I'm glad my OC suits me :yay: I never really thought it did until you guys said so.

You all get mega hugs!! *ultra hug* (this once in a lifetime opportunity for a ultra hug also applies for anyone who bro hoofed ;) )

• Brohoof 9

^ same Im thinking about it...

I may or may post a new picture of myself. We'll see. :P

Do post it! Don't be nervous or worried, everyone here is really supportive and won't judge ;)

• Brohoof 4

Alright, well since I don't have anything to take a picture with at the moment. I thought I share some more of my older pics. Pictures from different points in my life. Oh the past. All those good times I had. xD

post-8762-0-27718700-1382750497_thumb.jpg

^Me from three years ago.

post-8762-0-96718100-1382750524_thumb.jpg

^Shaggy me.

post-8762-0-61173200-1382750541_thumb.jpg

^Me last year. img-1955767-1-tongue.png I was in a Show Choir competition at Disneyland. Here I am, the blond one, with a good old friend of mine, David. It was a fun experience. We got third place, but nonetheless, it was still fun. img-1955767-2-smile.png

So yeah. Good memories.

Might even post some more soon. img-1955767-3-wink.png

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 18

Here's me with a sheep brain

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sheep brains, interesting :D

Okay guys I have a question. I was thinking of making a thread that is similar to this except it's about posting pics from when you were a child or something. Would that be too similar to this thread?

I think you should do it, I would comment on it! Sounds like a great idea (no, I don't think it is too similar to this one)

• Brohoof 1

Okay guys I have a question. I was thinking of making a thread that is similar to this except it's about posting pics from when you were a child or something. Would that be too similar to this thread?

Not really no :3