mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Well I am a handsome bastard. I won't deny that but hey, don't be so down on yourself, champ. No need for all that.

Hahah, thanks, but there are really better guys than me around here :3 

Hahah, thanks, but there are really better guys than me around here :3

Better guys around here than me, too, but hey, dont hear me complain'! Just do what I do, and make up for it with dry wit, zany humor, and an infectiously charming personality.

• Brohoof 1

Here, from a training mission in South Africa, last summer. Note the ultra out-of-regs location of my smokes.

Also, a selfie in a pony shirt. Because why not?

Ooh, other army bronies! I don't have a picture of me in full combat gear (yet) but i have this one of me and my buddies in winter camo after an orienteering lesson. It's blurry as hell 'cause my cell phone sucks and i can't do selfies but it's something.

post-14912-0-92430500-1390815466_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Last night I met The Living Tombstone! He signed my EoH book as well. This was at a big Brony party in London.

img-2242868-1-1617687_700200176667999_10

Bonus: me wearing a Derpy fursuit head, courtesy of my friend Misty Dash  :lol:

img-2242868-2-eZKe5N0.jpg

Awesome :P man I would so like to be at such an awesome party sometime XD. Sadly they haven't done such a thing yet here. Still pic with tombstone is nice  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Ooh, other army bronies! I don't have a picture of me in full combat gear (yet) but i have this one of me and my buddies in winter camo after an orienteering lesson. It's blurry as hell 'cause my cell phone sucks and i can't do selfies but it's something.

Don't know where you are, but it looks cold as hell, bud. Cold Weather + Army = Fuck My Life.

What unit you with, man?

Don't know where you are, but it looks cold as hell, bud. Cold Weather + Army = Fuck My Life.

What unit you with, man?

I'm a conscript in Finnish Defense Forces, Kainuu Brigade, Kainuu artillery regiment. And yeah, it's been pretty cold, steady -20°Cto -25°C for about two weeks now. You get used to it though, cold is easy to deal with when you've got plenty of warm clothes.

I'm a conscript in Finnish Defense Forces, Kainuu Brigade, Kainuu artillery regiment. And yeah, it's been pretty cold, steady -20°Cto -25°C for about two weeks now. You get used to it though, cold is easy to deal with when you've got plenty of warm clothes.

Ah, good deal! Heard nothing but good things about you guys! Artillery? Not bad! Combat Arms all the way. Coulda been Infantry, though :P

I'm not a hundred percent familiar with Celcius temperatures, but if my head math is correct, it's just about as cold here in the armpit of Kansas.

You guys involved with any of the shit in the Middle East? Or is that just a US fun bus, haha?

Ah, good deal! Heard nothing but good things about you guys! Artillery? Not bad! Combat Arms all the way. Coulda been Infantry, though :P

I'm not a hundred percent familiar with Celcius temperatures, but if my head math is correct, it's just about as cold here in the armpit of Kansas.

You guys involved with any of the shit in the Middle East? Or is that just a US fun bus, haha?

Oh man, infantry. Every single morning when i hear their corporals screaming themselves hoarse all i'm thinking is: "Goddamn that must suck". They have to take so much more shit compared to us. On the flipside most of the infantrymen kind of hate us artillery guys and think we're a bunch of lazy fucks so there's that, haha  :PThey're more right than i'd like to admit

As far as the whole Middle East thing goes, we're pretty much not involved at all. Your average Finnish conscript soldier like me will never see a faintest glimpse of the "real deal", we're just training for the worst case scenario, an attack on our country. We have some peacekeepers in Afghanistan though, you can apply to them during your conscription but it's 100 % voluntary and they don't take just any average Joes.

If you're interested, here's a video that gives a decent look on what it's like to be a conscript and explains things better than i can.

Oh man, infantry. Every single morning when i hear their corporals screaming themselves hoarse all i'm thinking is: "Goddamn that must suck". They have to take so much more shit compared to us. On the flipside most of the infantrymen kind of hate us artillery guys and think we're a bunch of lazy fucks so there's that, haha :PThey're more right than i'd like to admit

As far as the whole Middle East thing goes, we're pretty much not involved at all. Your average Finnish conscript soldier like me will never see a faintest glimpse of the "real deal", we're just training for the worst case scenario, an attack on our country. We have some peacekeepers in Afghanistan though, you can apply to them during your conscription but it's 100 % voluntary and they don't take just any average Joes.

If you're interested, here's a video that gives a decent look on what it's like to be a conscript and explains things better than i can.

Yep. Goddamn infantry. We eat that shit up, too, haha. That's pretty legit, though. I honestly wish the conscript system is something the US would adopt. Might make our society less...I dunno, shitty, haha.

And you ain't missin' much in the Mid East. It's a big 'ol, sandy, sweat box. Shit blows up for like...literally no reason. It's an experience.

I honestly wish the conscript system is something the US would adopt. Might make our society less...I dunno, shitty, haha.

Yes. Yes. This right here is what your country needs  :derp:

• Brohoof 4

Here, from a training mission in South Africa, last summer. Note the ultra out-of-regs location of my smokes.Also, a selfie in a pony shirt. Because why not?

Very cute. :)

Gun safety should always be number 1 priority!

My dad is a retired sheriff of 30+ years. He started me young. :)

post-20548-0-63625800-1390825995_thumb.jpg

post-20548-0-70448700-1390826025_thumb.jpg

post-20548-0-00665100-1390826050_thumb.jpg

post-20548-0-63002600-1390826065_thumb.jpg

Edited by Morgielouwho
  • Brohoof 8

Okay so took another picture of me used a better phone and different lightning this time think it's alot more accurate now :P  (yes I had to resort to using the bathroom , sorry xD) 

Still losing weight, lost 3 pounds this week so im happy ^^ 

W3g275Y.png

Hope I don't cause any nightmares :(   :lol:

Edited by Skylar
  • Brohoof 7

@

Mission accomplished xD 

Wh67u7O.jpg

Though I don' think I'm quite at their level xD 

Edited by Skylar
  • Brohoof 2

Okay so took another picture of me used a better phone and different lightning this time think it's alot more accurate now :P  (yes I had to resort to using the bathroom , sorry xD) 

W3g275Y.png

Yay, new background for picture! :D hahah, nice as always :3 

Ps. Your hair looks like You've been electrocuted xD Just kidding x3 sorry xD

img-2245296-1-W3g275Y.png

Hmm, you remind me of someone I know. (I think it is a compliment)

I LOVE YOUR HAIR! :D

10/10 I approve this hair!

Edited by A CrayZ Cat