Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

here's me and little twistedshadow (from the forums) we had a REALLY hard time getting a pic on skype together because we either kept laughing or we'd shut our eyes. ugh. :/ but this was the best and it's still kinda blurry x) he's pretty amazing. (well, really amazing)

post-650-0-36761500-1393103979_thumb.png

c26ba416483e5b87680ece2aee90c00a.png

Edited by Rae ~ The Creator

ok guys.. really.. i need to stop playing teamfortress 2... hats.. hats..... HAAAATTTTS!!!!

92ifSu5.jpg?1?3199

Doc,You have won my entire respect xD

• Brohoof 1

This is me enjoying a hot chocolate out of the lovely mug that my friend bought me for Christmas

img-2337367-1-1743675_224346157755643_77

I told you I would take selfies :3

The picture is broken. :(

ok guys.. really.. i need to stop playing teamfortress 2... hats.. hats..... HAAAATTTTS!!!!  

...PHUAHAHAHAHAHA...No seriously,where the heck have you found a thing like that?! X'D

It looks like if Caparezza (An italian singer) didn't have an haircut in like,decades XD 

You have all my respect Doc. XD

• Brohoof 1

@@HeartFeltPuma23,

ahah grazie XD XD b+ è carnevale no? XD XD l'ho comprata in un mercatino cinese per 5 euro XDD mi piaceva troppo XD XD

transaltion: XD thank you, it is carnival after all right? i boght it into a chinese/trhift/sweat shop for 5 euros, i saw it and i liked it too much XD

• Brohoof 1

I tried to be my punky self today... but I fear it still wasn't as punky as I would have liked, next time :D

But here is my pretty punky princess self, wish you could have seen the boots they were epic <3

post-21276-0-02773900-1393303693_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 11