mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

@@iceestarz,

Those are...what colour are your eyes?

They're a mix of blue and green. :D

Though not the exact color in the picture cause I messed with the filter so my face wasn't completely white lol.

post-20175-0-38561400-1443192097.jpg

This picture doesn't do my eye color justice lol. But that's about the color. They're more blue at times. More of a green tint at the moment.

Edited by iceestarz
  • Brohoof 5

@@iceestarz

That's rather awesome. Blue eyes are certainly my favourite not for their colour—although the silver sheen in the image looks cool—but because of what they represent. It isn't any specific pigment that lends itself to the eye, but rather the structure of it. They are blue because of the way they reflect and disperse light, similar to why the sky is blue.

Anyways, yeah. Cool.

• Brohoof 3

Nothing beats reading some Stephen King before heading off to school... (Digital art is first  :D)  

post-28540-0-46194200-1443192329_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-68184000-1443192349_thumb.jpg

The glasses aren't real, I just like to wear them because they make me look somewhat intelligent...

I'm such a dork in this picture...

• Brohoof 11

img-28540-1-img-28540-1-img-28540-1-ej6o

| Art Dump | Request Shop | Fan-Fiction |

Like reading? Check out my ongoing story, Equestrian Noire: Echoes of the Past, HERE!

This is me when a little over a month ago at Cedar Point's Soak City. No, that's not a mullet, but I used the hat to keep all the rest of the hair out of my face. That's probably the one thing that saved me from cutting it (they have fairly strict appearance policy at Cedar Fair). Well, that, and the fact that I was a good guard! I also worked at Castaway Bay, so maybe I kinda fit in with the whole Islander atmosphere.  ;)

post-7712-0-17511800-1443220861_thumb.jpg

Edited by MontagnaMagica
  • Brohoof 10

Roller Coaster Count: 143
Favorite Roller Coaster: Tatsu
Best Pony: Starlight Glimmer (Background Pony: Saffron Masala)
Best Episode: Twilight's Kingdom (Single Episode: All Bottled Up)

"The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens" -Bahá'u'lláh

Whoa whoa WHOA WHOA WHOA :okiedokielokie: I ain't adorable :okiedokielokie:

Oh and I happened to find my old glasses :P

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Praaaaiiiiiseeeeee theeeeee queeeeen of adorableness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's the favourite in this topic, TwilightAqua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* You look great!

• Brohoof 2

Praaaaiiiiiseeeeee theeeeee queeeeen of adorableness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's the favourite in this topic, TwilightAqua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* You look great!

WAIT WHAT????????????? :love::blush: :blush: Stahp.. :blush: But th-thanks ^///////^ :blush::kindness:*Huggles*<3 Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 1

img-30211-1-img-30211-1-QKvltej.jpg

Sig by

My OC:Aqualuna Sea Splash :blush:

This is me when a little over a month ago at Cedar Point's Soak City. No, that's not a mullet, but I used the hat to keep all the rest of the hair out of my face. That's probably the one thing that saved me from cutting it (they have fairly strict appearance policy at Cedar Fair). Well, that, and the fact that I was a good guard! I also worked at Castaway Bay, so maybe I kinda fit in with the whole Islander atmosphere.  ;)

Looks like we got a sexay lifeguard here on the forums

• Brohoof 3

wait I might have derped on my grammar again I meant to say that I agree with you on the fact that Twilight Aqua is the adroableness queen xP

As I girl, I have the duty to be all drama because of what you just said XDD

Anyways, Twily queen of the thread!!

• Brohoof 1

As I girl, I have the duty to be all drama because of what you just said XDD

Anyways, Twily queen of the thread!!

Come to think of it that was rather insensitive wasn't it  :lie: then again I never saw a picture of you while I did saw a picture of Twilight Aqua so what I just said is completely ungrounded  :twi:

You probably look just as adorabru  :please:

• Brohoof 2

wpRhgif.png

Aaamazing signature made by the awesome Nectar! Thank you so much bud! :lol:
My OC page of NightStrike
other oc Itiri

Come to think of it that was rather insensitive wasn't it  :lie: then again I never saw a picture of you while I did saw a picture of Twilight Aqua so what I just said is completely ungrounded  :twi:

You probably look just as adorabru  :please:

XDD whenever someone messes up with words most girls make a whole drama about it. I know you didn't mean to say I wasn't adorable and yeah, you haven't seen me. I did for fun :3 and well, guess I haven't upload anything in a while... I promise a pic later :3

• Brohoof 3

you haven't seen me

I think I did see you once~..  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie: Or is it just my imagination~? xDD  :lol:  :lol:  :wub:  :wub: <3  :pinkie:  

• Brohoof 1

img-29938-1-img-29938-1-geld3i4.jpg

Equestria Girl Artist Infernus's adorable brother  :kindness: / PROJECT: Echo, My Little Kohai   B)

Having a bad day? Come relax in my profile, I'll try my best to make you at least smile a bit..  :blush: 

I think I did see you once~..  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie: Or is it just my imagination~? xDD  :lol:  :lol:  :wub:  :wub: <3  :pinkie:

I have posted like 3 pics so far, but not sure if you have seen them sweetheart. But guess you can see me today XD

• Brohoof 1

I have posted like 3 pics so far, but not sure if you have seen them sweetheart. But guess you can see me today XD

I saw it, I must've seen it~.. '~' ;~; Then I'm not sleeping until I see your adorable appearance~!  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie: xD <3 <3  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

Equestria Girl Artist Infernus's adorable brother  :kindness: / PROJECT: Echo, My Little Kohai   B)

Having a bad day? Come relax in my profile, I'll try my best to make you at least smile a bit..  :blush: 

I saw it, I must've seen it~.. '~' ;~; Then I'm not sleeping until I see your adorable appearance~!  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie: xD <3 <3  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :pinkie:

XD what if I'm ugly as hell? And you wasted your time waiting for my pic? Lol

• Brohoof 1

XD what if I'm ugly as hell? And you wasted your time waiting for my pic? Lol

I don't know what being ugly is~ ^~^ I think I did see your picture, you were beautiful and adorable~!! O3O <3 <3  :love:  :love:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Brohoof 1