Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you eat food a certain way?

TigerGeekGuy

I'll put BBQ sauce in my rice. I'll either put potato chips on my peanut butter and jelly, or I'll toast the bread and have a fried PB&J sandwich.  I used to be really big on not eating any crust whatsoever and picking off the pepperoni and eating that first, then the pizza, but I eventually got over those.  I eat pretty slowly.  

I eat food sequentially.  That is, if I'm eating soup, for example, I'll eat all the potatoes, then all the meat, then each vegetable separately.  I found out my mother's side of the family is distantly related to 19th century journalist Horace Greely & he used to do more or less the same thing.  Apparently, it is hereditary

I like folding my pizza when I eat it as well. I also like having some of my sandwiches microwaved, even if they were supposed to be cold to begin with. Meatballs are the first to be eaten when I have spaghetti and meatballs.

I eat ramen and chow mein noodle type foods with a spoon.

I guess most other people eat it with a fork? I didn't even know that until I made some for friend, and she thought I was trolling her when I gave her a spoon.

I usually eat the things I like least first and save the best for last. 

I also always eat the crusts first, on bread or on pizza

And on rolls, like panera ones I eat all of the crust off first

Eat the edges of bagels as well, and I tend to eat the bottom half of the bagel last

For like cheez its or pringles I put the side with the most flavor down on my tongue

I also eat combos in a weird way, kind of like the crust thing. Eat all around until there is mainly just the filling

And klondike bars I will eat the chocolate first even though it gets messy

I think I have a thing about crusts lol

And I find that with a lot of things, if I add tabasco it tastes amazing (shepherd's pie, beef stroganoff, eggs, macaroni, alfredo).

Sometimes I pick all of the sesame seeds off of sesame seed buns and eat them first

and I get everything bagels and pick out the sunflower seeds and eat them first

I am OCD so yeah, I have weird habits lol

• Brohoof 1

I often eat the crust first whenever I'm eating any kind of sandwich. I like the crust, but sometime years ago I decided that I didn't really like eating the rest of the sandwich with the crust on it and I've been doing it out of habit ever since. But these days it's much more a habit that I do without thinking about it than something that actually bothers me.

I must eat every food of one type at once, and then the next type afterwards, and then I drink last. If I finish eating my fries and start on a sandwich, and then someone gives me more fries, I have no way to know which one to eat first. :P

• 5 years later...