food Will you eat food after it fell on the floor?

Muffinnz

Will you eat food after it fell on the floor?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Will you eat food after it fell on the floor?

• Yes
    • No

It depends on how long it's been on the floor and what it is. If I drop a chip on the floor it's got the 3 second rule. Pick it up quick and brush it off and you you're fine. If it's a piece of toast and lands butter-side down, that's food for the garbage can.

Oh, and if there's an animal in the house, it just becomes no.

Yup, I don't really care. The only exception is if it fell into something that was already on the floor. Like, on the stones or wood or whatever I'm fine with still eating it, but into a puddle or something...yeah, no.

Depends strongly on the kind of food and he state of the floor. If it's dry food and a clean floor then here is a good chance. If it's wet and a very dirty floor then definitely no.

1 minute ago, Starforce Glimmer said:

Funny thing, I've aten chips and cookies that were on the floor for hours, or even days. :sneer:

We've currently got some construction going on in my house so unless you'd like dirt, saw dust and all that sort of stuff in your food I wouldn't eat anything off the floors here lol

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Blitzo said:

We've currently got some construction going on in my house so unless you'd like dirt, saw dust and all that sort of stuff in your food I wouldn't eat anything off the floors here lol

Thats funny, Its really annoying when you get cat hair in pizza...

Usually not when I'm at my house because there's a chance it'll have cat hair on it. Otherwise, it just depends on what I dropped. It it makes a mess when it hits the floor, then I don't bother eating it.

• 9 months later...

I used to be completely against it as a child but if the food is something that can be easily dusted off, I might still eat it. I do this mainly with pills since I can’t really just get a new pill