Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Buffy Cutie Mark Design Contest - Win a Custom Buffy Plushie!

Jeric

How fun we can all get to be Blank Flank buddies together. We should form a club ...

Destiny Digging Consortium?

Hm. Need to work on that.

It should be three D's, like... Destiny Digging...Delerium? Nah, that's not right...

EDIT: AAAAH! The banner just updated on my mobile phone, and it scared me... ;-;

Edited by Midnight Frost

How fun we can all get to be Blank Flank buddies together. We should form a club ...

Destiny Digging Consortium?

Hm. Need to work on that.

Anyway Mister Adminy type guy ... get my cutie mark and my friend Starlight might help you find yours. I'm tired of being a Blank Flank.

If there was three of us, like the Crusaders, the Talent Triad would have been good.

I can't enter due to restrictions on my account, but I'd say good luck to all who did.

OK. We are really close here now. We will likely have a winner by tonight, and an announcement soon after.

Happy Buffy?

• Brohoof 6

Entered, but I'm not even feeling the suspense. I went with the most generic idea possible, so I already know I'm going to lose :D

Should help for when the winner is announced so I can enjoy it more.

£}X

(That's a campfire if you can't tell)

Does anyone want a s'more ]0|[ while we wait?

]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[

There's plenty for everyone!

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

£}X

(That's a campfire if you can't tell)

Does anyone want a s'more ]0|[ while we wait?

]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[ ]0|[

There's plenty for everyone!

Gather 'round, y'all! S'mores for everyooooone!

• Brohoof 1

post-25990-0-90169500-1444882244_thumb.jpg

We have a cutie mark. We are readying some post selection items, but now that we have selected the winner ... Buffy appears satisfied. The announcement will be posted as soon as we have the art done. Thank you all for your entries, and even though there can be only one winner, it was plain to see that you all thought out your designs and actually submitted something fitting of Buffy. 

• Brohoof 12

*excitement*

May Francis bestow his blessing upon his only representative here.

And the rest, of course. c:

Edited by Shadow Beam

-Explodes-

Hopefully I'll have put myself back together by the time the results are posted.

Glad Buffy has found her tributes acceptable and deemed one worthy of her flank.

All hail the forumbutt.

• Brohoof 1